“Another Fantastic Staybridge!”

Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Another Fantastic Staybridge!”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Simply put, awesome! Relatively new hotel, very clean, dinner and breakfast top-notch, pool area very nicely laid out (I really liked the outdoor fireplace), and the view of the lake is amazing! Internet speed 2mbit/sec, plenty fast. The fitness room was very good. Shower pressure was great! Staff was very attentive and friendly. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

Only negative: I wish they had a hot tub in addition to the pool.

You can't go wrong here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Trinity, Florida
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Nice place to stay as far as the facility goes. Only issue was there were several times during our stay we were met w/ a slight uniterested in helping you at the front desk. (to busy on their cell or talking amongst themselves) made you feel you were being anoying. Even though it was to schedule a clean or ask for directions. Other than this is a very nice phacility but for the money I will stay at the equally as nice candlewood down the street where I can walk to resturants.

• Stayed December 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Staybridge Suites is bar far the best hotel in Montgomery, AL. The rooms are immaculate, spacious and very comfortable. I stayed there for six months and in six months I felt like I was a millionare with a house full of servants/friends. The atmosphere is excellent. The personnel working there will do what ever it takes to make you happy. The General Manager Tammy and the Manager Mary are so on top of things it is unreal. The food is excellent. Everyday you wake up to a smorgus board of hot breakfast. Monday through Thursday they serve hot dinner and mean dinner, not finger food. You can enjoy a nice glass of wine or beer with your dinner with out having to turn in coupons for each drink. Next time I am anywhere that there is a Staybridge Suites that is where I am staying.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have been staying at this property on a weekly basis for almost a year. The staff is exceptional and always makes me feel at home. The favorite part of my day is having a beer by the outdoor fireplace. This hotel has a great location and is near nemerous restaurants. I am always greeted as a Platinum Priority Club member and am frequently upgraded. I especially enjoy the one bedroom suites with a lakeview and enjoy watching the sunrise. I was quite surprised to find out this hotel is almost three years old, but looks as fresh as the day it opened. I live on the road with almost 200 hotel stays a year; I have stayed in three-five star hotels, but this hotel is definetly one of the best, I would highly reccommend it!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
tlg_9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, October 12, 2010
Dear Mr. Brw_engel,
I am Tammy Griggs General Manager and my team and I would like to thank you for writing such a pleasant review on our hotel. We make it our priority in maintaining the property keeping it looking new and fresh. To many of you this is your home and that is the feeling of comfort we want all our guest to have.
We appreciate you staying with us.
You’re Staybridge Family, Montgomery, AL.
Cullman, Alabama, USA
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I stay in Staybridge Suites often and I am a platinum member of Priority Club. This is the first time I have ever written a review and it is because of the apathy related to their poor customer service.
First, the power went down for a moment while I was working on a business related project online. I contacted the front desk 15 or 20 minutes after the power blinked and asked if they would be resetting the internet soon. I was told mine is working so I don't know why yours isn't. The response was terse so I paused for a moment and while I paused I was told "my phone is ringing".......Click. I don't think my first choice preference is going to be staying at a place in which a relevant question is met with rude behavior along with zero patience.
Second,
I didn't realize that I had to ask for new towels and light touch housekeeping on the weekend with this brand (that will eliminate them from any future weekend travel). It would have been nice if the person at the front desk told me that while checking in. I would venture to say that very few read the slick in the room (you might want to note there are two sides). Anyway, once again I had to inconvenience the front desk. This time I interrupted the front desk employees personal phone conversation which was obviously rude of me. After I asked when my room would be cleaned I was grilled with the following: Did you put the do not disturb sign out? No, Did you put the later please sign out? No. Well you have to ask anyway because it is the weekend. My response was I wasn't aware of that policy so I am asking now can you get the room cleaned and replace the towels. I was told she would "look into" it. Now imagine that this was done with the most distracted annoyed form of communication you have ever received and you should begin to get the idea of what you might expect if you stay at this location.
Finally, at 6:00 in the evening I had to call down and request new towels so that my son could take his shower after playing all day in a tennis tournament. Brought two towels and two washrags 30 minutes later. Must be two busy downstairs since there were 3 employees gossiping with one another when we walked back in.

I will never stay at this facility again. There are plenty of other options in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Awat73
tlg_9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, July 22, 2010
DearAwat73,
I’m Tammy, general manager of the Staybridge Suites-EastChase in Montgomery. I would like to thank you for this feedback about your recent stay with us. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience with our front desk team members. I assure you that this is not the norm. It is not acceptable and is certainly not the high level of service to our guests that we strive for. We will make every effort to ensure this does not happen again. If you would care to contact me directly, I would like to hear more about your experience during your stay. My phone number is 334-277-9383 ext. 5501 and my email is tgriggs@unihostinc.com. Again, thank you for your feedback and my sincerest apologies for what you experienced at our hotel. We hope you will give us an opportunity to make this up to you and your family.
Tammy Griggs, General Manager
Katy, Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2010

These folks were so helpful during our softball tourney, and the food and drink in the evening were awesome. My favorite hotel, hands down!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
tlg_9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, July 23, 2010
Dear MonkeysDad00,
This is Tammy Griggs, general manager of the Staybridge Suites-EastChase. Thanks so much for your positive review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that we could help you during your softball tournament. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Montgomery, Alabama.
Tammy and your friends at the Staybridge Suites-EastChase, Montgomery
W Mass
Reviewed July 12, 2010

This hotel is perfect. Clean, exceptional staff, exquisite rooms, common areas to die for! I can't believe this hotel. Light dinner with beer and wine is served FREE!. Beautiful grounds with pool, sports court, grill, and lounge chairs. Inside a fireplace, common areas with couches and tables, business center, and a media room!

I paid LESS to stay at this hotel than the hotels down the street (and across the state) that have less amenities!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Dear Joeluna,
I'm Tammy, general manager at the Staybridge Suites-EastChase. Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless and we agree on the beautiful grounds with that resort atmosphere. The next time you head to Montgomery, we hope you’ll stay with us again.
Many thanks,