“Clean, Updated, Spacious and Peaceful!”

Home Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #52 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed here in January 2014 for one night and were very pleasantly surprised with how peaceful and clean this inn was. The bed was very comfortable and the furnishings were all newer. Staff was very kind and helpful. We really enjoyed staying here and will definitely stay again the next time we are in Montgomery, Alabama.

Room Tip: This inn is set back from the main road so I would think most of the rooms would be as peaceful as o...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The price was reasonable but too much for what you got. I peed in the toilet once and it stopped up almost overflowing. Clearly had been stopped up before we arrived. Called the front desk and no one ever came to fix. Had to pee in shower. 1/5 of the lights worked. Table must have just been for looks. It was balancing on the support and if you put your elbows on it, it would fall off. Had 2 box tvs in our one room.. Never saw that one before. Go stay at Days Inn next door. Cheaper & nicer.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Krisang92
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times and I have enjoyed each stay. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Staff excellent in accommodating your needs and also great free breakfast. I will always recommend this hotel because of great customer service and clean affordable rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Good size room, great rates, recently built, modern, clean. Rooms had a Fridge, microwave, wifi, but why no coffee maker and no rack or table to put your case on. TV's were older CRT sets. Pool is outdoor and was closed in October, although weather was still warm. Small Fitness centre open.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elegy
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here because the cost was cheap.
Pros- The location was great for me. I felt safe here. It was quiet. The air conditioning system in my room worked perfect. The housekeeping comes every day. The rooms and building was clean. The rooms were nice size with a small fridge and microwave. The bed was comfortable. I felt safe. And the best thing of all was the low price since I stayed for 8 days.

Cons- I killed 3 roaches in my room including one crawling on my bed while I was trying to sleep. I was DISGUSTED. The hallway and elevator smells like extremely awful body odor every single day. The staff didn't make me feel welcome. The shower curtain was extremely moldly and the worst part for me was how extremely early housekeeping came. They woke me up every morning. I did not pay for them to be my alarm clock.

Because of the price, I would stay here again. You get what you pay for. I hope your experience is better than mine.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank mm128340
Reviewed June 24, 2013

You need a car, as this hotel is outside of Downtown Montgomery, but it's nice and quiet at night, even though it's right off the highway. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, and the king room was huge, with plenty of space for luggage. It was very well kept, with incredibly friendly and helpful staff, a pool that was divine to take a dip in at 9pm after a hot day, and plenty of free parking. It was a great stop along our road trip throughout the South and only 10-15 minutes from Downtown Montgomery. Restaurants and shopping were only five minutes up the road, too. Our rate included a free continental breakfast, which wasn't mega flash, but I didn't walk away hungry! The staff also noticed that we were coming and immediately went to refresh the coffee and bread. The only downside was that I noticed the toilet seat had not been cleaned properly. Other than that, I was pleased with what we got for the room rate, and I would certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: There is elevator access, so any room seemed to be like a good one. Perhaps ask for a room facing th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sbrooks1623
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great price with motel coupon. $41.99.
Large breakfast area with free continental breakfast.
The room was large with a table, big frig and microwave.
It is a fairly new hotel. Needs some touchup on some
items-caulking and door trim painted.
It is in a good location right on Hwy 231 beside Holiday Inn before