“Great Food and Nice Store”
Review of Mr. Chen's

Mr. Chen's
Ranked #105 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My colleague and I stop in here for a business lunch and was surprised to find a store attached that had a great selection on Asian foods. The restaurant was clean and had big screens TV's. The host was very pleasant and our server was very prompt. The food was delicious and the portions were just right. The temperature of the food was right on, as well. If you're looks for a great lunch for a very good price...this is it!

1  Thank Jon M

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went to Mr Chens for shopping in the oriental market, then decided to eat there also. Food was tasty and seemed to be very authentic. Pricey for oriental food, but not your average take-out place. Worth a visit...

1  Thank ROLLTIDE64
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the steamed dumplings, orange chicken and the sweet and sour chicken. Our server was very attentive. The egg drop soup had mushrooms which I thought was a great idea however I didn't care for the soup. I did like the crispy noodles.