“your average Golden Corral.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #104 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 27, 2012

nothing specical here it was slow and they had a problem keeping the food out. severs where slow and the place was not kept clean.

1  Thank mikore

Reviewed January 13, 2012

dishes were dirty (not just one.) girls behind the bar prepping salads had gloves on and were fixing the bra strap, texting and fixing hair with glove on. gross! food splattered all over the walls, all over the bar, and children attacking the chocolate fountain. It was a mess, and I really should have gotten my money back. I was hoping and praying that we didnt' get sick after eating the little we did eat.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

its like a daycare an family reunion all in one you cant get to the buffet at all food is average at best service is below average an the entrance to get in is worse the clerks are rude an unattentive cant count either...manage could care less he wont even respond to a complaint he just walks away like hes retarted

Reviewed January 3, 2009

Loud, crowded, very average food, decent service, battle royale at the buffet line. if you are looking for a boat load of food for a decent price and care little about quaility. You have found your place. Food selection is above average - quaility is below average. You feel like your running a maze to get your food and make it back to the table. If you are are a shoestring budget and need to cut corners but ill up the family. This is your place. My family - often victims of this place - when asked where to eat. They answer anywhere but Golden Corral. (This includes MCD's)

Reviewed June 20, 2008

Our family are not from Mongtomery, and we decided to eat there b/c of a variety of choices. All the food including the salad was tastless. I started with a salad and never got up for any seconds or any addtional choices. My 15 year old started with asian rice, mac/cheese and fried chicken. He tried to consume it, but finally stated I can't eat this anymore. He never got up for seconds. My niece tried the baked chicken (Age 9) was so hungry she force her food down. ---no seconds. My husband tried the standards meal greens, bbq chicken, corn, some kind of mystery meat. It was all burned and tasteless. We informed the waitress, and she insisted we share our concerns with the manager. He did not offer a refund, and had not commentmery coupouns for vistors. He did take my business card and promise to mail something close to our home in Theodore, Alabama. I have never had an experience like that. We left our tip b/c the service was not all the best but, we did not want to be unprofessional. So if you are a visitor, keep in mind were you eat, if you budget is a concern now with the price of gas. We had to leave and buy KFC chicken down the street after we stopped by Wal-Mart and bought some medicine to prevent sickness.

1  Thank TheMiltons