“Great place to be when traveling”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway
Ranked #18 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Brooklyn, New York
“Great place to be when traveling”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

The hotel had all that was advertised when I made the reservations. The manager (Robert Myers) was actively involved and sometimes was even working behind the main desk. He ensures that everything is kept at an excellent standard. He is also a friendly and nice person too. The room was nice and clean. The television had a large number of cable channels including the History and Discovery channels. I enjoyed using the 2 computers at the business center. I enjoyed using the fitness center too. Breakfast had a nice spread including both regular and skim milk in individual small containers. The hotel is about a 15 minutes drive from downtown Montgomery. I did not experience any “rush hour” traffic when driving downtown. I would definitely stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, January 27, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to find out that you enjoyed your stay! I can also tell you that it was a delight having you as our guest. Our staff always enjoys hearing about how we serve our guests. I also appreciate the mention of me working the desk. Sometimes it is the only way to really see what is happening in our hotel. Thanks again for your comments. We really enjoyed having you stay with us. Please think of us when you return to Montgomery.

Sincerely;
General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Headland
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Stayed for one night on business - Had a nice, quiet and clean room. Hotel staff was very personal and helpful in finding me a great restaurant for the evening. I will certainly return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, November 9, 2010
Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We always enjoy hearing from our guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will choose us when you return to Montgomery. Thank you again for your comments.
Sincerely;

Athens, Georgia
Reviewed September 2, 2010

I'm a Montgomery resident and native who moved to Birmingham 9/10. I had to have my longtime dr do an outpatient surgery on me on 6/10, & I needed a quiet, safe place to recuperate. My sister and I stayed here for 3 nights and we were absolutely de,lighted. The front desk staff was exceptional, especially Jackie. They went out of hteir way to make us feel at home. The food was delicious, the beds ultra-comfortable, the free laundry was convenient, the TV was really cool, it was in a safe, convenient area, we had free internet access, and it was very quiet. If I ever have to stay in a hotel in my hometown again THIS is where you'll find me. Thanks to all the staff for helping my healing process go without a hitch!

• Stayed June 2010
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, September 7, 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay in our hotel.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff take great pride in exceeding your expectations and are always excited to hear when they accomplish that. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. Be sure to stay with us and try some of our new breakfast items when you return to Montgomery. I am truly glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and I do look forward to your next visit.
Louisiana
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This hotel is conveniently located right off I-85 in Montgomery. The rooms are very comfortable and functional, and they have a refrigerator and microwave. The bed is amazingly comfortable. The indoor pool and hot tub are gorgeous. The breakfast is good, including the scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, cereal, etc. (Don't miss the cinnamon rolls!) The wifi computer connection works well.

Overall, this hotel is clean and comfortable, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, July 27, 2010
Thank you very much for your recent visit to our hotel. I really appreicate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I am also delighted to find that you enjoyed your visit. I do hope that you will consider the Holiday Inn Express when you return to the Montgomery area.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Eastchase Park
Destin, Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this Holiday Inn the night we got married, and had a great visit.. The staff was friendly, and made our stay enjoyable. We left a few necessities behind, and we arrived too late to get them at a local store, we called the front desk and they had complimentary items there for us, FREE of charge! Which made it easy for us to get on the road.

We just took another quick trip to Montgomery and made it a point to only stay at this hotel. The rooms are decorated nicely, and the beds are always comfortable. It is conveniently located next to I85, and a big shopping center with a lot of great places to dine. We will gladly recommend this hotel to many friends, and relatives. Their complimentary breakfast is by far the best at a hotel we've been to, and they constantly kept the dinning area clean. We'll be back!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Greenville, SC
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I think this was only 5,000 Hhonors points, what a deal. The hotel seemed very new and had a nice fitness room with weight machine. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were lumpy. Nice flat-screen TV. The only fruit in the breakfast room was bananas and there wasn't any decaf tea.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Van, TX
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I've stayed in this hotel before. It is well kept and clean and the staff seems friendly enough. However...The room was noisy from both the hallway and adjoining rooms. I was supposed to have sofa in my room (there was room for one) but didn't. I had to ask two different days for them to finally bring one. When they did it reeked of cigarette smoke. Sorry folks I WON'T be back to stay with you!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business