“Do not go there”

Cuisines: Chinese
Montgomery, Alabama
“Do not go there”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Food did not taste good. Food did not taste original. Chicken did not taste like chicken and steak did not tast like real steak.

Visited May 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Read reviews, grabbed dinner for my hotel room, very big portions and very tasty. Food was served quickly and stayed hot until I got back.

Visited March 2013
lancaster, sc
“Outstanding! Simply, the best”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed in the area for a year on business and this was my amazing find. The best chinese food you will ever get for 1000's of miles. I miss this place. Clean, friendly, great prices with large quantity of the best chinese food i have had in over 20 years!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bill P
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Locals Favorite”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Recommended by hotel desk. Not fancy, but very good. We ordered and waited, so we watched the "locals" come through by the dozens to pick up the carry out.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank John R
Palmer Springs, Va
“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My wife, two friends and I stopped overnight in Montgomery and needed a place to eat. We asked the hotel clerk about Chinese and were directed to the Top China restaurant.

This restaurant is in a shopping center and we were rather cautious about eating there after parking the car. We asked two people who were leaving how the food was and they said it was great. We asked another man who was about to enter the restaurant and he assured us that the food was very, very good. Based on all the recommendations, we decided to try it.

The quality of the food was outstanding, the service was very good and the prices were extremely reasonable. Not only was the quality very good but the quantity was more than most people could eat at one meal. Each of the four of us had a different dish and all of us were very pleased with our selection.

I am very particular about where I eat and I would certainly eat here again when I am in the Montgomery area.

• Visited October 2011