“Outstanding”

Top China
Ranked #117 of 476 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My wife, two friends and I stopped overnight in Montgomery and needed a place to eat. We asked the hotel clerk about Chinese and were directed to the Top China restaurant.

This restaurant is in a shopping center and we were rather cautious about eating there after parking the car. We asked two people who were leaving how the food was and they said it was great. We asked another man who was about to enter the restaurant and he assured us that the food was very, very good. Based on all the recommendations, we decided to try it.

The quality of the food was outstanding, the service was very good and the prices were extremely reasonable. Not only was the quality very good but the quantity was more than most people could eat at one meal. Each of the four of us had a different dish and all of us were very pleased with our selection.

I am very particular about where I eat and I would certainly eat here again when I am in the Montgomery area.

1  Thank Garnett