“Family night out”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ox Yoke Steak House & Grill - CLOSED

Ox Yoke Steak House & Grill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Belleville, Canada
“Family night out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Driving up, it looked very nice from the street...upon entering, the interior certainly did not meet my expectations...very plain and ordinary. Not the seating one would expect for a "steak house". Not very intimate. I thought I would be disappointed, but the host who greeted us was very friendly and professional. Our waitress got it right, made us feel at home and welcomed. The food was much better than I expected again, our steaks were cooked perfect and the kids meals were not your typical "kids meal"...overall i would have rated it much higher if the interior hadn't been so much of a let down for my own perceptions of what a Steak House should be like once seated.

• Visited July 2012

“Best marinade and service in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Been coming for years. Nicest owners. They run a good ship, staff very polite. They make you feel like they want your business. Steaks are tastiest in town! Lisnn

Virginia
“great big group place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

always get prompt service here when we come as a big group...

Visited July 2012
Griswold, Connecticut
“Delicious, relaxing and friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I ate here on a trip from New Orleans back to Connecticut. Our GPS took us a bit down the road, so keep looking for it if you use GPS! The food was excellent, the prices are great since the dinner includes your choice of sides and very cheesy rolls, not just cheese on top, but yummy cheese inside. Everything was cooked to perfection. My husband expects his steak to be cooked the way he likes it, and it was. The staff was friendly and asked if we were OK with it especially when the restaurant lost power due to an electrical storm. We had lights at our table, and the power was restored quickly. We spoke with whom I think was the owner or manager on the way out, and we even chatted about our dogs! The place is great. Quiet, comfortable, and just a really nice place to enjoy a good steak dinner. If I had more room, I would have tried dessert.

• Visited July 2012
Prattville, Alabama
“My favorite place for steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I love the steak sauce on the steaks. This my favorite place for steaks. Love the flavor. Do not care for the 1000 island dressing. Cheese biscuits are really good.

Visited March 2012