“ALLWAYS THE BEST”

Ox Yoke Steak House & Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I Don't understand the bad reviews.We drive from Atlanta to eat here,.always good service and great food.May I suggest the waffle house or shoneys might be more your style.
PS: I'm not the owner,friend of owner, relative of owner or even know the owners.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

To the few people who complain about this 1st class operation from excelent food, service and personel care that Jim and Cindy give, please, please eat somewhere else. it would so improve the atmosphere! I have never had a bad meal or bad service after hundreds of meals.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We go here frequently. We really like the steaks. I personally do NOT like the twice baked potato or potato soup, though. Great salads!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Excellent in every way. We love this place.We enjoy the filets and the grilled fish is good too. The service has always been excellent!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My daughter and I got take out from Ox Yoke giving them a second try after a not so good experience. Once again the food was bad. Half of my steak was almost raw and when we called in our complaint the only thing that was offered was another steak, we live 20 mins away from the resturant. The first time we called about the food we were told to "Go To Outback" Next time we will, at least they provide decent customer service and want their customers to come back. I would not recommend this resturant to anyone.