“MADE TO ORDER ON A BUDGET”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #263 of 466 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
oxford
“MADE TO ORDER ON A BUDGET”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Handy to I-65. Low price for good quality mexican style food. Assembled to order in front of you. The atmosphere and lighting were pleasant and vegetarian dishes are available. Heart healthy and pocket book friendly.

Visited October 2012

Luling, Louisiana
“Good for an inexpensive meal. $5 Burritos on Mondays.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our family of five visited Moe's for a weekday dinner. We took advantage of the $5 burrito special. Burritos are big...our sons shared one and I should have shared with my daughter. Overall an inexpensive meal that was filling. Just remember this is not fine dining, it's fast food. Personally, I prefer Izzo's in the New Orleans area, but this hit the spot. Chips and salsa are always free with your meal.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank twinzmom_12
Greenville, Alabama
“Mmmm Good!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Love this place! If you like the idea of subway and other such sandwich shops but are looking for something a little different then this is the place. The prices are great for all the food you get and the workers are always friendly and helpful. I can't tell you enough how good their food is there! Not to mention the different types of salsa's they have to go with the chips. Plus most locations have free wi-fi, which is alwyas handy. :) LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Visited June 2012
Huntsville, AL
“Food Good, Menu Confusing”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Moe’s is a “you make your own customize burrito place”. When you enter there is a menu on the wall, which I assume, lets you select the size and meat, or no meat, options you have when making your burrito. The names of some of the burritos are Homewrecker, Joey Bag of Donunts, and Art Vandalay. The Art Vandalay was the only one that gave a clue about it, it had (Veg.) next to the name and the Homewrecker can come with handmade guacamole. That was it, no sizes or types of protein listed.

Being that they were very busy and I do not like it when I am behind someone doing 50 questions, I said I wanted a Housewrecker. So the lady behind the counter asks if I want rice, what type of beans and meat, then handed it off to another lady who was working the cold stuff. When I said no guacamole, she told the man at the cash register that this was a “Bag of donuts and not a wrecker as marked on the wrapper”. Ok, I guess is see the difference now that it is made.

Other than the menu short comings, the food was good and since I took it to go, the chips that came with it were not oily at all and still warm, 10 minutes later when I got back to my hotel. Only, it said on the menu that chips and salsa came with all orders and since this was to go I thought there would be a little cup of salsa in the bag, nope. I guess there must be a table with the salsa somewhere in the establishment but I did not see it but then, it was real busy.

• Visited April 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great Southwest Chain”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Always a good place for quick, yummy food. Fountain drinks or beer for your beverages and conveniently located at Eastchase.

Visited November 2011