“Dreamland is more than the name”
Review of Dreamland BBQ

Dreamland BBQ
Ranked #2 of 476 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great ribs and I don't usually order ribs. I did here because of their reputation and they were super. Travel companion had a salad and baked potato and she was pleased. Short wait to be seated outside, but excellent service. These Dreamland places are Alabama legends for famous BBQ. You want say you have been to one !

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great Dreamland Ribs and BBQ nachos! Great area too. In the Alley area near Riverwalk Stadium. Ribs were delicious as i would expect from Dreamland. The BBQ nachos were huge and way more than we could eat as an appetizer.

1  Thank 457briank
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It is always busy but they get you seated quickly and the food is worth the short wait. The brisket is my favorite but everyone else told me I was a fool because I passed on the ribs.

1  Thank NapGuy
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Have always heard of Dreamland as a must eat. We were quickly seated on a Friday night. Our waitress was kind, knowledgeable and efficient. Our food was brought out quickly. The first problem was my wife ordered a baked potato with just pulled pork. They brought out a plain baked potato with no pork. The manager walked by a short time later and remedied the situation. I are the pulled pork and rib combo. My son had the small order of ribs. The ribs had very little meat on them. Their sauce is very vinegary. We are more of sweet sauce people. Overall the meal was fine but didn't live up to the billing.

1  Thank rickwwjd63
Reviewed June 29, 2014

like bland sauce, half a rack underdone ribs where more than half the rib is fat instead of meat, and costs ten bux for a half rack, then this is your place

"with bread" means one slice of very sad looking white wonderbread looking bread

my friend's chicken came out raw
sure they brought her another but geez can't you guys do better than this

2  Thank Maria C