“Loved the smoked sausage”
Review of Dreamland BBQ

Dreamland BBQ
Ranked #2 of 480 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I got the combination plate. The ribs and bbq were delicious, but the smoked sausage was my favorite. I bought some of the sauce to take home. Great little place.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love their ribs/sauce! mmmmm great! Kids eat free on Sunday…nice price for amount of food you are served!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We're not from this part of the country and finding good BBQ was one of my priorities on our trip through the South. This place is a local institution set in a refurbished brick-walled warehouse and was filled to capacity at lunch. The rich aroma of BBQ fills the room. Somehow we managed to snag a table and I was rewarded with fabulous BBQ'd chicken. My "other half" is vegetarian (and Italian) and found quite a list of options on the menu. Draft beer, banana cream pie and a full belly: bliss! :-)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Fun place, decent food. Went here with a large party and service was good. It was fairly fast, food was not the best I have ever had, but it was better than some others.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

A visit to Montgomery's Riverfront would not be complete without eating at Dreamland BBQ. We went on a Sunday afternoon and were happy to find out that Kids Eat Free, (on Sunday). Everything we ordered was delicious (pork sandwich-$7.95, the Ultimate Combo platter-enough for 2-$14.95 and the Pork & Chicken Potato -$7.95) Wish we'd saved room for the Banana Pudding - next time. Cannot wait to visit Montgomery, again - Dreamland BBQ will be one of the first stops!