“Edible Eats”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were with a big group that had reserved in advance but I got the impression that the business operates on a first come, first serve basis only. I had the sampler platter with macaroni and cheese and french fries. There are no vegetable sides to speak of. All of the offerings ( ribs, chopped chicken and chopped pork) were quite average in taste with the pork being the better of the three. It was edible but not noteworthy.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Not the best BBQ we've had by a long shot. Ribs were chewy, not fall off the bone. Initial service was fast, then we were ignored to the point where we had to stand up and waive our hands to be noticed. This is EXTREMELY casual, very kid friendly.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have been to Dreamland prior to this trip and prior to Trip Advisor. I took a friend there letting him know this would be the best of the best. Well they fell way short. It wasn't the short wait and atmosphere of busy tourist and locals. It was the TOUGH ribs. We had to wrestle the meat off the bone....no kidding. After a couple we gave up and decided to get something to eat elsewhere. I must say this must have been an off night as previous trips have been exceptional. But who knows I won't be back or go back to Dreamland.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went here and enjoyed the food. The service was also very good. It was a good place with good BBQ and we went there because it is a local, historic, eating joint. I would go back because the portions were very generous and the service was good.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Staff was very friendly & the food was wonderful-weather permitted outside dining & overall very enjoyable experience. Banana pudding was my husbands favorite part of the meal! But all the food was good, ribs especially tender.