“Nice casual place”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good food, and one of the more diverse beer selections on tap in the area. Very casual. Excellent barbecue and cool location in the new entertainment area.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

chopped pork is great! my son had the ribs, also great! We have never had the pleasure of being in the south and it was a great experience

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped by Dreamland following a family event and were quickly shown to a table for seven. Wait staff was friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. I was coming from out of the country, so this was a great treat and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We overnighted in Montgomery on our way to Florida and had dinner at Dreamland. Food was Ok and the service was slow. However, we would definitely go back just to get the banana pudding. It was fantastic!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My son recently moved to Montgomery and when I came to visit, he brought me to Dreamland. I love barbeque and on our first night, I had the rib sandwich. I say our first night because I made him take me back there for dinner again the night before I left. Service was good considering how busy the place was. On our second night we arrived around 9:15 and they were out of a number of menu items, but that rib sandwich was just as delicious as my first time there. It is a bar, and a little dark and noisy, but that is also part of its ambiance. When I get back for my next visit, this is the first place I am heading for a satisfying meal.