“YUM!!!”

Chappy's Deli - Perry Hill
Ranked #20 of 466 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Description: Serving your family New York Flavor with Southern Hospitality since 1989. Chappy's Deli is your locally owned deli, offering full-service breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with fresh, quality ingredients and great value. Chappy's Deli offers drop-off catering and free delivery* to surrounding areas. And kids always eat free*, everyday, all day at any of our full service locations. And every diner gets free ice cream!!
Prattville, Alabama
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Can't wait for Prattville's Chappy's to open. I need a Reuben fix plus the best slaw in the world!!!

Visited June 2013

Marianna, FL
“Wonderful FOOD! Friendly Staff! Kids Eat FREE under 6!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I wish their was a Chappy's everywhere I went! The food is always good. Every time we pass through Montgomery, we make sure to stop! Kids eat free under 6 which always helps! The bill is always less than what we expect! They also get free ice cream after they eat all of their food! Love this place!!

• Visited March 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I eat at Chappy's frequently, and I don't think I've ever had a bad meal. Everything is good. The loaded potato soup is the best in town. The sandwiches can be made to your specifications. Service is always good. I last visited last week, and had a great hamburger.

• Visited February 2013
West Point, GA
“Free Ice Cream after you Eat? Who can resist?”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Went for lunch while going to a show with family. Waitress and manager very nice, greeted us when we entered and left. Moderately busy, but in no time we had a table.
Items tried - Rueben Grill - Good No complaints
Chicken Salad Sandwich - Bland and I can get better at the supermarket.
Muffaletta Panini - Excellent. Yummy.
Maple Turkey Croissant - Our pickiest eater wanted to return the next day for another of these! Winner of the best lunch award!
Black Jack Chicken - Grilled chicken sandwich. Too Spicy for my taste. Good though.
Pasta salad - Good. We would order again.
Children's order ages 4 & 5 - Pizza, Greasy and not edible. Tasteless. 4 year old who eats everything left it on the table.
Kid's burger - 5 year old ate it without any complaints Came with chips.
Ice Cream at the end - a hit with all of us.
One side note that has nothing to do with the resturant: We were not a typical white family and had horrible stares from a couple of tables of guests. Made us say to ourselves " We are in Alabama" We questioned is it really 2013? This being said we lived, so would go back and it didn't ruin our experience. The staff were so nice and friendly we felt welcome! We would go back, but I must stress this was very obvious and very rude. All six of us had 4 sets of eyes boring at us each time we glanced that way. We might check our another location next time to see if there are "cooler" patrons there. Maybe Perry Hill is an not so cool part of town?

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Saundra O
Berlin NH
“New York flavor with Southern Hospitality”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Locals recommended that I visit this deli in Montgonery AL. I tried their famous homemade chicken salad sandwich. It was delicious with smoked bacon and cheese. The server was very friendly. Great value - sandwich, chips, soda was $8.45.