“Nice Place”

Chappy's Deli - Perry Hill
Ranked #20 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Description: Serving your family New York Flavor with Southern Hospitality since 1989. Chappy's Deli is your locally owned deli, offering full-service breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with fresh, quality ingredients and great value. Chappy's Deli offers drop-off catering and free delivery* to surrounding areas. And kids always eat free*, everyday, all day at any of our full service locations. And every diner gets free ice cream!!
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a very good croissant sandwich with chips and a pickle. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very nice and there was little waiting time.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We like Chappy's, went there for breakfast. Nothing is unique about the breakfast, just normal, well-cooked food. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast. There's not really much atmosphere, it's just a noisy, crowded place, but it fits the bill for a breakfast gathering where you want to meet, then leave pretty quickly and get about your morning work. It was very crowded, even on a weekday morning. Lots of business people. Fresh Market is around the corner. It's in a very convenient location, near the Cancer Center, close to Jackson Hospital. (I wish they served Chai, but they're not that exotic!)

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food is always good. The staff is friendly. Salads and the chicken salad sandwich are my favorites. Wish I could try the desserts.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went here for lunch and it was great! Our server was quick and efficient. The price was decent for the amount of food you get. I'll definitely visit Chappy's again if we are in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate here for a weekday lunch with a party of five. There was no wait, but the place was bustling. My husband and I had club sandwiches with potato salad and chips. It was all very good. My kids had the french dip, turkey melt and sliders. They could have done a better job on the sliders, as the patty was broken and falling off the bun. The french dip and turkey melt were fine. All were served with drinks and chips included. At the end of our meal we were offered ice cream and we each received a small ice cream cone. I'd definitely visit again!