“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #39 of 458 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alabama
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a favorite of ours. The food is always delicious, and the service is the best. For a special occasion or just an evening out, this is a great place!

Visited September 2013

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Excellent! For a chain restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent for a chain restaurant! Chilean Sea Bass and Pan Asian sauce is the best! Martini's, the best in the world!

• Visited October 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Slipping”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been eating at Bonefish restaurants since the first one opened in St. Petersburg, Florida. I have always enjoyed their food, service and drinks. Sadly, this experience was a disappointment.
I was dining with my daugher, on a Friday night. We had made a reservation, but still were stuck in line waiting behind parites with no reservations. Once seated, the service was good, but the food was not at all special. I used to love the salads, with the hearts of palm and blue cheese crumbles. There may have been one very small piece of palm in my salad. We shared a fried oyster and pickle appetizer which was mediocre at best! The oysters were tiny, and by the time they were breaded and fried, there was nothing left to taste. We had the orange ruffy fish special that was served over mashed potatos that tasted instant. The fish was fine, but nothing special. We each had a cocktail so our bill was almost $100 for the two of us. At this price, I expect to have some very tasty food, such was not the case.

• Visited October 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Good for a chain”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Always enjoy the food here. Service is always good. Wait is worth it. Good wine choices. Not very romantic but always good food

• Visited September 2013
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Very Nice Meal”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate at Bonefish with my mom and sister one evening after a day of visiting in the hospital, and we had a delightful meal. We were all pretty tired, and our server was very informative, gracious, and patient as we made our meal decisions. Although I don't remember what we ate, I remember that we all left satisfied and refreshed after the dining experience at this Bonefish location. In addition to the excellent service and good food, the atmosphere was well done and calming too.

• Visited August 2013