Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #347 of 556 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had the Bar Harbor Lobster bake tonight (1/21/20). It was awful. It was plain with no seasoning on it. The noodles tasted like they were not rinsed off after they were boiled. The meat did not have any seasoning on it either. I put salt and pepper on it, but it did not taste any better . Juicy Seafood boils taste 10 times better than Red Lobster’s. I will never order any boils from them again. Red Lobster has gone down and the menu needs to be revamped. The food was so bad that I threw it in the trash.

Date of visit: January 2020
ClawdeL, Marketing at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi, Mary. We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Montgomery restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I’m visiting my son & wanted lobster. Of course, my go-to is Red Lobster.

Liz, smiling hostess seated me immediately.

Randi, is very pleasant & efficient. I ordered shrimp scampi, mashed potatoes, Caesar’s salad & was all was made correctly, as I requested. Also, I added on a rock lobster tail, for my salad.

Justen, Manager, visited my table & asked if everything was okay? Absolutely delicious!

Everything es piping hot & delicious, as always!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

The waitress complied with my few special requests. She had a sense of humor qand very dfunctional. I had the shrimo and lobster grilled on a cedar plank

Date of visit: May 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

We're glad to hear you received amazing service at our Red Lobster! Thanks for the kudos!

Reviewed April 16, 2019

We ate dinner here last night. We eat at this restaurant chain a lot, but our server, Harmony really made the evening special. She is one of the most hard working servers I've ever come across, but nevertheless she was pleasant and kind, and very helpful. And furthermore she got my special order absolutely right. Well done her!
I want to also give a shout out to the Manager. I had an issue with the girl who took us to our table, and the Manager got her to apologise to me. So not only did she deal with the problem then and there, but actually took on board my complaint. In addition I must add that i appreciated the apology. It can't have been easy for the young lady in question, but hopefully a lesson was learnt, and that's always a good thing.
The food as ever was good. Red Lobster serves reliably good food at every branch of this chain we have ever been in, and this branch was no exception.
A really good meal!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019

We got there about 11:30 A.M. on a Saturday. We had a party of 8, including several older relatives.We were taken to the main dining room and were about the only people in there. The waitress came and took our drink orders. She delivered the drinks and took our food orders. Then we waited and waited and waited.A party of 10 came in after us, were waited on and got their food, as did a party of 5. Finally, at 1 PM some of our food came. Two elderly relatives never got their meals (the rest of us gave them part of ours) and my wife's order was upsized (far more than she wanted). My cousin ordered a cup of coffee and it took a half hour to get it. On a positive note, the manager did come and apologize and adjust the bill.

Date of visit: March 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Hi, Deryl. We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Montgomery restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Thursday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?