“Great place for great Vietnamese food”
Review of Saigon Bistro

Saigon Bistro
Ranked #94 of 475 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was only our second time trying Vietnamese cuisine, and we were delighted. I wanted to try everything I saw being served to someone else. The staff were eager to please, and the owner came around to welcome us, again to make sure we were happy with our food, and to say goodbye when we left.
We ordered a shrimp dish and a ginger chicken dish, both of which were wonderful. I still wish I'd also ordered one of the noodle dishes as well. Maybe next time travel through Montgomery...

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went for lunch with a co-worker and I could only eat half the pho I got. Tried his beef curry soup and it was fantastic!! I've been to dozens of Pho (Vietnamese) restaurants and this compares to the best. I will definitely go back, maybe for dinner next time...

Staff was very attentive and service was quick. What's not to like? Try it, you'll like it too.

1  Thank BRUCE_DAVIS