“City Grill's new location matches the food.”
Review of City Grill

City Grill
Ranked #20 of 469 Restaurants in Montgomery
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

City Grill's new location in Hampstead is gorgeous. The perfect setting for the superb food and service you aways get when you dine there. I highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for City Grill

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently moved to Montgomery from Houston and was discouraged at the lack of upscale dining options. Now that I have eaten at City Grill, I feel much better about my new hometown. The restaurant is located in a beautiful area with a water fountain nearby- they definitely have some serious ambiance- perfect for a romantic dinner. We ordered the calamari with jalapeno tartar sauce and the prosciutto, arugula and parmesan drizzled with olive oil and lemon for appetizers, a Caesar salad, grilled scamp and scallops over pureed parsnips with a pesto oil and a crustless salted caramel cheesecake for dessert. Everything we ate was amazing. I cannot wait to go back to this place!

1  Thank alexis7237
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had dinner here last night at the recommendation of a customer of mine. I grazed the appetizers and loved them. Scallops had a nice heat to them. I also had the fried eggplant with crabmeat topping and the quail. Next time I'll try the entrees that sounded great. The owners John and Terry along with my waitress were very friendly. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Menu choices are original and served with flair. Portions are not what most of us are used to being served, but enough.....and very tasty!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

City Grill continues to be one of more consistent, quality, white table cloth restaurants in Montgomery. It's a great place to entertain family, friends, business acquaintences or celebrate a special occasion.