“Make sure you review your charges to your account” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #3 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Huntsville, Alabama
“Make sure you review your charges to your account”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at the Drury in Montgomery June 6-8, 2014. I checked in on Friday night the room had a foot cover on bed that had big oily stains and the cutain shears had the same oil stains. I called the front desk and they apologetically removed the foot cover. I checked my bank account on Saturday evening and I had a hold of $330 on my account. My entire bill was only approximately $183. I asked the front desk lady why there was a hold for $330 on my account. She did not know why since she was not the one to check me in. She could not understand it. She removed the charges and charged me correctly. The stay was great except for the money incidents and the oily cover. Staff was awesome, so overall we had a great time. I just want to warn everyone to make sure you check your charges. I feel the young lady that checked us in was trying to scam me. So watch your account!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn and we were pleasantly surprised. We arrived early and our room was ready even though it was much earlier than the stated check in time, check in was fast, the staff was helpful and courteous. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and had all of the amenities that anyone could expect from an up-scale hotel. The free food in the evening was very good and breakfast next morning was excellent. I will always look for a Drury Inn, in the city I am staying in. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Montgomery AL.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bigdee47
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

My family baught a house and had to be out of our previous one. Inspection issues led us to a 2 week stay at drury. It was me and the hubby. our 4 of 5 kids and 2 dogs. We did the math and the full menu of unlimited food which is hot and good and included in our stay cost was awesome. made a huge difference in our finances during that tough time. The staff was amazing. Each time any of us passed by the desk we were talked to. and the housekeepers addressed our every need. the pool and laundry room were clean and quiet. well kept. and the guest were also friendly. Even tho we are now in our new home and settled. My hubby and I decided we will be taking break nights every 3 to 4months at drury because of how pleased we were. anyone complaining about a stay there is just not saschable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tammy M
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was fortunate to have stayed in The Montgomery Drury Inn once again during a recent expanded travel. The Hotel did not disappoint me in any way as the Staff were all courteous, accommodating and all insured that my stay was enjoyable in every way.

My room was available to me earlier than the normal Check-in time, thus allowing me access to the room a couple of hours earlier than i had thought possible.

The Room was large, clean and had all of the amenities that anyone could expect from an up-scale Hotel. The Bed was Comfortable, the work desk was large and the free Wi-Fi was very much appreciated.

The Bath was exceptionally clean. The Breakfast and the free food in the evening was very good and appreciated. If you are traveling with Children, the free food is an added Bonus to your stay and will greatly cut down the cost of your travel.
I always look for Drury Inns as a First Choice in accommodations for myself while traveling as they are very up-scale but reasonably priced.

I had a very enjoyable nights stay and will not hesitate to utilize the Drury inn Montgomery again the next time my travel takes me through the area. I highly recommend it for you as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My man and I decided too just get up Saturday morning and find somewhere too go/something too do. So why decided too head to BAMA, and go to the casinos and the beach. This hotel was very nice and had great hospitality, including the staff. There was nothing bad about the hotel other than when I walked thru the sliding doors, it was musty, not saying it was the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Baker, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

I traveled out of town by myself with my 3 girls ages 17, 3, and 1 for the first time. My mom found me this hotel, she said I believe I found you a decent hotel for your short stay. Well let me just say this: This hotel not only had polite staff, it had an awesome breakfast, and to top it off it had another free meal that was so perfect for my girls from 5:30 - 7. The pool was indoors and outdoors that my girls just absolutely had a blast in. The room was so clean and very comfy beds. Everything was above all our needs. Thank you Drury Inn & Suites for caring for your guests the way you show it in your place. I will return for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hayden, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel one night for a baseball tournament. Very nice hotel, had a good one night stay. The only negative that I could say is that the front desk staff needs to make sure that they understand the pool rules and not make promises they can't keep about operating hours. Half of our team was staying and the boys were told that they could swim past 10:00 after their last game. When we arrived back at the hotel, we were not only told we couldn't swim but the boys couldn't sit by the pool either. Bad experience for us and them after being told different information at check in. Other hotels in the area have pools that as stay open later and are willing to make accommodations for guests.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family