“Easy to reach and nice place to stay.”

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We arrived after dark and without a reservation. The hotel was easy to get into from I-85, and had an easy return to the interstate as well. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and beds extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good with both warm and cold items, juice, good and hot coffee, and a pleasant attendant. Upon our arrival, we were given a room next to one with two dogs which were barking when we walked up and continued to do so. With a call to the desk, we were moved to another floor. Not only that, but the desk clerk met us at the new room with the keys, rather than requesting that we return to the front desk to exchange them. I thought this was exceptional customer service. The cons: no trash can in the kitchen area, so we brought one in from another room; no light switch as one goes into the den area, so I had to fumble around to find the lamp; kitchen table and counter had not been wiped off and there was a dirty plastic spoon on the counter (probably left there by the prior guest because there was no trash can in which to throw it). This was only our second stay at a Drury inn, but we will use the chain again. The front desk employees and the breakfast attendant at this inn, as well as he comfortable bed, will be a reason for us returning to this particular location when traveling in the area in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I booked from Kayak.com, have Never had a problem with Drury and this is one of the best! Check in was a breeze, food was plentiful and good, staff was friendly and excellant! Pool is heated- but like a pool- not a bathtub. It is a little bit hard to get to if coming from I65S- so just pay attention to the directions and you will be fine. I would recomend! Not overpriced for all you get back in return. I LOVE this chain of Hotels- others should take note!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is our first visit to the hotel and we were very pleased. The location is very convenient to travel throughout Montgomery. The hotel is very well maintained and housekeeping is first rate. We needed to extend our stay and the front desk arranged for us to easily move to a comparable nearby room as our over-size room had been reserved for the weekend. At breakfast as well as the evening kick-back, hotel employees frequently visited with guests to see to it that we had an enjoyable stay. We are retired and were well pleased with our rate. All hotel services exceeded expectations. With complimentary breakfast, evening kickback, and complimentary popcorn and soft drinks, the hotel is an even better bargain. We also learned that Drury Inn produces its' own mattresses. No wonder the beds are so comfortable. We recommend this hotel for its' many conveniences and services, no matter what brings one to town.

Room Tip: Elevators move very quickly and always seem to be immediately available. All floors seem equally go...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were really dead beat when we arrived having flown from England and having been awake for some considerable time. There were 5 of us and we had 2 rooms, which were very clean, spacious and very comfortable.

This was our first experience of the Drury accommodation - we would definitely use again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MaxonianPortsmouth
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've stayed at this location three times, always on business. The staff here are very friendly, the price is reasonable, and I love the evening small dinner with three complimentary drinks. Even with hot dogs and tacos, the sliced carrots and celery were appetizing enough to choose those with some salad - with my margarita. Also love the lobby area, couches are comfortable enough to sit and do work. It's also nice to pop downstairs, grab a cup of coffee and plain cake donut and head out the door. My room was large, the bed was comfortable, room clean, bathroom very nice. This is definitely a chain I would consider on a budget on a road trip with family.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place is nice for $100 a night (we got the single room, 1 king bed with refrigerator, microwave)... You also get 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages, and there's free breakfast and dinner. There's free wireless internet, inside and outside heated pools, and the room and bathroom was very clean. The room was a little small BUT I just came here from another hotel in Montgomery that had a HUGE room but it wasn't very clean.. so I'd much rather prefer a smaller, clean room, especially since I have my 7 month old with me (first time mom - everything must be CLEAN!) I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Have stayed at this Drury three times. This present stay was for three days. All visits have been very pleasant. Besides being clean, comfortable, and amazing service, I especially enjoy the free long distance calls and the hot breakfast. During breakfast the manager walks from table to table inquiring how one is doing and what he can do to make the visit more enjoyable. So the manager is quite visible and accessible. Will certainly be staying there in the future.

Room Tip: They have a free 5:30 p.m. small "buffet" which they call a "Kickback." They se...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business