“drury montgomery”

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed April 23, 2012

loved my oversized double room. hotel was very clean, close to i85, and close to shopping. breakfast was good, evening happy hour was great!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is a very nice hotel for the price. Drury Inns accept all size dogs at no charge as long as they are well behaved. I could not be happier. We stayed in a suite. It was lovely and clean and larger than other drury inns. This one had a sleeping area, lounging area and kitchenette area with a table. It was wonderful! We especially liked the 3 very comfortable pillows on each bed. We all commented that they were the most comfortable pillows of any hotel we have ever stayed (including expensive hotels). I had the best hotel sleep of my life. We did not take advantage of the drinks and food in the evening but, did enjoy breakfast. It offered a lot for breakfast compared to most hotels in that price range. This was our third of 3 Drury Inn stays on our vacation and I found this one to be the nicest as far as room size. I think this is our new "go to" hotel on the road!

The only con I can say about this particular location is I called and asked if we could get a 1st floor room by the exit since we have a 105 pound dog and while he is very well behaved, not everyone likes dogs and he takes up a lot of space on an elevator (think the movie Marmaduke). Unfortunately they were unable to accommodate and we ended up on a high floor. While it was okay for us, I felt bad for other customers.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This hotel was easy to find, right off the interstate. I requested a more isolated room ahead of time since my dog barks when he hears people outside the room. The staff was accommodating and my pup and I slept wonderfully.

The room was very clean. I didn't have breakfast so I cannot rate that category. I have zero complaints about my stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Drury's may be just a bit more expensive than other area hotels, but for me, they are well worth it when you consider the amenities. First, if you make it there in time for the kickback--you get free dinner and drinks (three free alcoholic beverages per adult per night's stay---although the options are limited, it's a nice treat). Their dinner menu rotates nightly, so that if you are staying multiple nights you don't have to eat the same thing every night. That is awesome. We filled up on the freebies then went for a swim in the awesome indoor/outdoor pool. Half of the pool was inside, and you would swim under the barrier to the other half which was outside. that was cool.

Drury rooms are always clean and comfortable. There is nothing I don't like about Drury Inns. I wish there were more of them.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Fantastic hotel stay. Clean. Free breakfast with lots of choices. Free cocktail party with free snacks at night which were more than enough to be dinner. Great choices too. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This hotel has all the amenities, as the hotel in North Carolina. Limited staff, maybe because it's Alabama, however friendly and professional.The hotel was clean and quite. The room was smaller, It's a different market then what I am personally used too,but I would stay again if I had to come back to this area. It close to a few different shops one exit over going north on 80,

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We looked forward to staying at this Inn from the reviews on Trip Advisor. I was disappointed when checking in as we had reserved a two person jacuzzi bedroom and were told they were all on the high traffic side of the hotel. Since we are from the country we need quiet to sleep. They did give us a different kind of room which was fine but still close to the busy roads. The staff was very helpful and also with giving directions around Montgomery. It was a very nice spread of food for supper that was included with the stay - hot and tasty. I had not realized what busy roadways are right next to the hotel but everything else was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family