Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Stayed overnight while driving from the east coast. Chose this particular location because of the the easy access off and on the interstate. It is located in a large retail center with several restaurants within walking distance, which was nice after 8+ hours in a car--although there were no sidewalks. Property and staff were incredible and the rooms were great and impeccably clean. The breakfast was a full breakfast, which was a nice start to our day. This will be our "go to" stop during next year's summer vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2010

This hotel is very nice. Our room was great. The property is top notch! We were only there for a quick, one night stay - but i would recommend this hotel 100%. THe breakfast ladies were great, and they took great pride in their job - and they did it well. A bonus is the amazing shopping across the street!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2010

We drove down from Atlanta for an overnight trip. My husband participated in a trap shoot tournament held nearby. Our room was upgraded without even asking, which was very nice. Hotel was clean, quiet and the bed extremely comfortable. Can't really speak to the breakfast as hubby had to check-in at the tournament by 7 a.m. so we were out before breakfast was ready that Saturday a.m. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I travel through AL a great deal for business trips, and decided to try this Hampton Inn (I favor Hampton Inn hotels, plus I'm a Hilton Honors member). The staff were very nice and accommodating, and my room was very clean. A large breakfast (free with the stay) is served in the morning, and the breakfast gives you a variety of choices to eat. They have a small exercise room, which can get the job done if you need some cardio. This Hampton Inn is located next to the East Chase Mall, which hosts an abundance of stores and restaurants, and is right of Interstate 85. You can get downtown in 5-10 minutes from this location. Overall, I was very impressed, and will certainly stay there again (the beds are so comfortable!).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2010

I booked this hotel based on some recommendations of colleagues & based on the reviews on this sight - I was not disappointed! This hotel is extremely clean - looks new, the king room was spacious and very well appointed w/ fridge, microwave, etc. the bed and down linens were exceptionally comfortable. The staff was amazing - everyone smiles & are eager to please. The hot breakfast buffet was great & Miss Mona takes good care of the diners! Waffles, eggs, meats, cereals, muffins, fresh fruit - you could not ask for more in a full breakfast buffet. The EastChase location is great - close to all the shopping & restaurants you could imagine.....quiet and cozy pool area surrounded by trees & foliage - perfect way to wind down a busy day! We will stay here again anytime we're in Montgomery :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2010

We went for our son's graduation from training. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was great. This was the best hotel that I've ever stayed in, the beds were so comfortable and the location was excellent. You are surrounded by restaurants and shopping centers which was a great convenience.
The weekday lady who provided breakfast was a joy...she took the time to greet every guest. The warm cookies were a sweet and delicious touch, thanks Justin. Thank you Hampton Inn Staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on 3-7-10 in a king suite on the first floor. I was pleasantly surprised (YES SURPRISED) at how nice this hotel is. I usually avoid mainstream budget hotels but this one was chosen for a one night trip at the last minute. I am very picky about where I stay! Borderlining on snobby! I will definately stay at this hotel again on my next trip through Montgomery. It looked brand new but is 5 years old, it has no dust anywhere and everything was clean, super clean, and I was so pleased with my stay. My only complaint was the down feather pillows, they felt kinda flat, but otherwise I would recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family