“Business Trip to Montgomery, AL”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I travel through AL a great deal for business trips, and decided to try this Hampton Inn (I favor Hampton Inn hotels, plus I'm a Hilton Honors member). The staff were very nice and accommodating, and my room was very clean. A large breakfast (free with the stay) is served in the morning, and the breakfast gives you a variety of choices to eat. They have a small exercise room, which can get the job done if you need some cardio. This Hampton Inn is located next to the East Chase Mall, which hosts an abundance of stores and restaurants, and is right of Interstate 85. You can get downtown in 5-10 minutes from this location. Overall, I was very impressed, and will certainly stay there again (the beds are so comfortable!).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed May 9, 2010

I booked this hotel based on some recommendations of colleagues & based on the reviews on this sight - I was not disappointed! This hotel is extremely clean - looks new, the king room was spacious and very well appointed w/ fridge, microwave, etc. the bed and down linens were exceptionally comfortable. The staff was amazing - everyone smiles & are eager to please. The hot breakfast buffet was great & Miss Mona takes good care of the diners! Waffles, eggs, meats, cereals, muffins, fresh fruit - you could not ask for more in a full breakfast buffet. The EastChase location is great - close to all the shopping & restaurants you could imagine.....quiet and cozy pool area surrounded by trees & foliage - perfect way to wind down a busy day! We will stay here again anytime we're in Montgomery :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2010

We went for our son's graduation from training. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was great. This was the best hotel that I've ever stayed in, the beds were so comfortable and the location was excellent. You are surrounded by restaurants and shopping centers which was a great convenience.
The weekday lady who provided breakfast was a joy...she took the time to greet every guest. The warm cookies were a sweet and delicious touch, thanks Justin. Thank you Hampton Inn Staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on 3-7-10 in a king suite on the first floor. I was pleasantly surprised (YES SURPRISED) at how nice this hotel is. I usually avoid mainstream budget hotels but this one was chosen for a one night trip at the last minute. I am very picky about where I stay! Borderlining on snobby! I will definately stay at this hotel again on my next trip through Montgomery. It looked brand new but is 5 years old, it has no dust anywhere and everything was clean, super clean, and I was so pleased with my stay. My only complaint was the down feather pillows, they felt kinda flat, but otherwise I would recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Stayed one night in the Hampton East Chase in Montgomery. It lived up to the very favorable reviews that I had read. The staff was very friendly and helpful upon our arrival. They also upgraded us to a suite. The room was clean and everything was new and in good shape. The only bad thing I could possibly say about the room was concerning the pillows on the bed. Neither my wife nor I could get comfortable with them. They were all the soft, squishy kind, and we both like more firm pillows. Other than that, the bed was very comfortable. The breakast was a standard Hampton breakfast. What made it stand out was the hostess who was pleasant, friendly, and put a smile on everyone's face.

The hotel is located by a large, new shopping center with all types of shops as well as many (I'd guess at least 10+) different restaurant. There were all types of restaurants from fast food to the normal sit-down chains.

I also noticed they have a small putting green outside the front entrance of the hotel, but I didn't get a chance to use it.

The hotel was very convenient to I-85.

I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I often stay at Hilton Hotels and this one is top notch. The hotel is conveniently located to shopping and restaurants in Eastchase and to the interstate. It is in great condition, very nice and clean. I found the staff to be very cordial and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2009

This is a very nice hotel.Located in a very nice shopping center,tons of resturants.Hotel was like new.We had a queen suite and it was huge.If we are ever back this way again we will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends