“Convenient”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel is updated (wish I could say this for other Hampton Inns where we have stayed), very clean and in a safe part of the city. The only complaint we had was the need for additional luggage carts. Restaurants and shopping are very close.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoandLuth
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear LoandLuth,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am so sorry that all the luggage carts were in use at the time you needed them and I sincerely apologize for that. Our housekeeping team will be glad to hear your kind compliment regarding the cleanliness of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback tremendously and we will definitely try to do better. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are traveling in this area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2014

From the moment I walked in I had an awesome experience. I regret that I can't recall the names of either the staff members but more important is their friendly and helpful attitude! I travel a fair amount for work and have stayed in many brands of hotels. The Hampton in Montgomery was the freshest smelling, cleanest room I've ever stayed in by far! I booked the room online and didn't realize this location was across town from the direction (I-65) we would be coming into town. After staying there I would HIGHLY recommend making the effort to travel a little bit out of the way to stay here!! Great restaurants within a 2-3 minute drive from the hotel. How refreshing our stay was after driving about 8 hours. Well done staff and management of this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dkmiller70

Dear dkmiller70,

We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay with us after a long drive! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were pleased and would recommend us to others. We strive very hard to create a refreshing "end of the day" experience for our travelers and your encouraging words will make our team feel great. Please visit us again if your travels bring you back through Montgomery. We do have great restaurants and shopping right here at EastChase and as an added bonus there are three new restaurants being built right now.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

As many times as I stay, I have had an excellent time with each visit. The toiletries and coffee are always waiting, I have never had to call down for them. The staff even provides little extras that are not always available at other Hampton Inns. I appreciate my stays there!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kirsten M

Dear Kirsten M,

Thank you for your uplifting review. We are extremely honored to have you as our repeat guest and so pleased you enjoy the amenities in our rooms. Traveling isn't easy so it's our pleasure to provide "little extras" that make life on the road a bit nicer. We are looking forward to serving you on your next visit!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was moving from Atlanta to Texas and stopped here because I knew the Hampton reputation. This hotel was very clean, comfortable, and had a wonderful breakfast buffet. I absolutely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Crystal W

Dear Crystal W,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your move to Texas, and for your kind review and recommendation. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and see us if you are traveling through this area again. We wish you the very best in your new Lone Star state home.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was here recently for two nights on a business trip and it was convenient, clean and comfortable. Nice rooms, great breakfast, and a very welcoming staff. It is in a good location close to the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Claire S,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your very thoughtful review. I was honored to share your comments regarding our “nice rooms, great breakfast, and very welcoming staff” with the entire team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please be sure to visit us again the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stopped here late at night to stay for the night with our two young kids. The front desk staff was extremely helpful. Our room was great! King room with pull out sofa. The bedding was super comfy and just what we needed after a long drive. The next day we enjoyed the full breakfast. It was clean, with great offerings, and had staff present who would help with any request. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Kat C

Dear katwomyn,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your kind review. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed our “super comfy” bedding and that our staff was helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Hampton I stayed in last week-end was far superior to any hotel experience I've had in 20 years. The rooms were spotless & most of all the ENTIRE staff was professional, curteous & friendly. I highly recommend Hampton Inn & Suites

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Anna S,

Wow! Thank you so much for your awesome review of our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase. We are honored that you chose our property for your lodging needs, and we thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I was excited to share your comments regarding our “professional, courteous & friendly” staff with the entire team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.