“Great place to stay at!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place was amazing! The staff there is very nice and the rooms are clean. I would send anyone here! The location of the hotel is awesome, you are within walking distance of the mall and several restaurants. Stay here anytime you go to Montgomery!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear mrjonesus,

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and for your awesome review of our team. We are delighted to know that you felt our facility “was amazing,” and that you would recommend us to others. Please come back and see us upon your return to the Montgomery area and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We needed an early check in, I was told to call ahead the morning we were to arrive, so I did and told them our situation and they said no problem, your room will be ready. Thanks so much for the hospitality and friendliness of the whole staff.

Dear Karen R,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and for your kind review of our team. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to serving you again if you upon your return to the Montgomery area. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My daughter flew in from Miami for some medical appointments and I accompanied her. We wanted a hotel where we felt safe and comfortable. We usually stay in 4-5 star hotels. However, we could not have been more pleased with every aspect of our stay at this Hampton.

Dear 596mariec,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and also for your wonderful review of our property! We are so happy to learn that you and your family felt “safe” in our facility and that you were pleased with your overall experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel was very clean. Staff was great. The surronding area had lots of shopping amenities and restaurants. The overall experience was fantastic. I would recommend this hotel to freinds and family if in the area.

Dear Edwina C,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and also for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you found our hotel to be “very clean” and that our “staff was great.” Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a wonderful experience at the Hampton inn! MONA is the associate I want to brag about....she worked the breakfast area. Now, here is a lady that appreciates her job and loves god. You see he shines through her. I wasn't the only one that thought so, my uncle said it before me. Mona, in my eyes is a super star employee! She deserves the spotlight because as I'm sure most of you know how many times you come in contact with miserable people doing their jobs! Any way I just cannot say enough about her Ms.Mona, I hope she moves up with this company or at least she gets a hand in training the ones with the less fortunate personalities....the Cebrian family

Dear Katherine C,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs. We also would like to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our team member Ms. Mona! She is one of the cornerstones of the property and I will be delighted to share your feedback with her and the entire team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed at this hotel April 10, 2014. Our room was spacious and clean, staff was friendly and very helpful. I asked if the hotel was new, to my surprise it was 8 years old. Breakfast was outstanding. I just can't say enough nice things about this hotel. Staff really does an outstanding job with cleanliness and customer service! We will be back :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Sherry S,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites - EastChase for your lodging needs and for your AWESOME review! We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thanks again for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I worked with hampton inn for 7 yrs as a GM and I will say that to have a cheerful, sweet, caring and bubbley breakfast lady like this hotel has on weekends, I would have done anything. Hotel was perfect, (with exception if night auditor), but the mornings were very happy due to Mrs Mona's AMAZINGLY PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HER OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY!! I will be back thanks to Ms Mona! Thanks again Mona, you are a very special and one of a kind hard worker, keep doing what u do in bfast area and know that you are what makes your hotel bright and happy! Kristen

Thank Kristen-Elizabe... L

Dear Kristen-Elizabe…L,

On behalf of our entire hotel, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful review. I would also like to thank you for your patience regarding the Night Auditor experience and for providing me with helpful and insightful feedback. We are all excited about the comments you provided regarding Ms. Mona; she truly is the “best breakfast lady ever” and I was honored to share your review with her. Thank you again for being our guest and I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Warmest Regards,