“Very Pleasant Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel was a very clean and pleasant hotel. The location was great for my business seminar and was close to great shopping and food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast is a hot breakfast, more than a continental breakfast but certainly not a full breakfast but good and sufficient. The staff that morning was great. the lady in the kitchen was superb. She was such a pleasure, excited about being there and a very upbeat person. The check-in and check-out procedures were extremely quick.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Denise C,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review. Our team is pleased to hear that you had a “very pleasant stay” and we thank you for generous feedback. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding Ms. Mona; I will be sure and share this with her. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to see you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were going on a business trip. Our experience from start to finish was excellent. Ms. Geneieve Curtis in reservations made everything so simple. She did all the work and made it not stressful.. She went above and beyond with her EXCELLENT service. We even had to leave our conference early due to the weather. Ms. Curtis was there to take care of us then as well. So was quick, helpful, professional and very nice. A+ to her and her service. Also there was Ms. Mona that handled the continental breakfast. She also did an EXCELLENT job! She was very friendly and was concerned about the customers and if we needed anything. The selection of food was great and it was very clean. In fact we ate there instead of at our conference. Hats off to both of these ladies. Great employees! OUTSTANDING SERVICE!! We will definitely visit there again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear John G,

Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review. We are super-pleased to hear that you received “excellent service” during your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Ms. Geneieve and Ms. Mona. We certainly appreciate you recognizing them both for providing “outstanding service” and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

irst of All Genevieve was extremely helpful in setting up a "group" for our gymnastic team, A Month in advance she set up a special rate for 5 rooms. It was awesome. I will definitely keep her number in my contacts. The morning of our arrival, I needed to upgrade to a larger room, she accommodated us without a glitch- Upon our arrival, Rachel was prompt and courteous allowing us to check in early--what a lifesaver, seeing I forget the time change. and Ms. Mona, what can we say about Ms. Mona what a delight to see first thing in the morning. Engaging and friendly, made us feel right at home. Great job everyone

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Batboy08,

On behalf of our hotel, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your wonderful review. I would also like to thank you for providing your kind feedback regarding our team members Geneieve, Rachel and Ms. Mona. I am pleased to hear that they provided you with great service and made you feel “right at home.” I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with each of them. We thank you for being our guest and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Thank you to the hotel staff for being so wonderful and helpful while I was snowed in a few weeks ago. Quint at the front desk was outstanding! There was a horrible snow/ice storm and the staff really kept us informed of traffic conditions, restaurant closings etc.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear bethclopton,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you as well for your kind comments regarding Quint; I will be sure to share your comments with him and our entire team. Thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am an insurance broker and rely heavily on Trip Advisor to underwrite hotel/motel insurance. The reviews posted show this property to be consistently good at everything and it certainly is that and more. The staff were all friendly and more than helpful. My husband & I were entertained at breakfast by Ms. Mona, the breakfast hostess, which was a treat. They offered a full breakfast which was great. Our room was immaculate and the décor was cozy and very much like home. Shops and restaurants nearby. This is a well managed property and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nancy G,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly thank you for saying that we have an “excellent hotel & excellent staff”. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our Ms. Mona; I will be sure to share this with her and the rest of our team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I found the rooms to be comfortable and very spacious, the best part of my stay was the happy, helpful staff. When I first arrived I was met by a smiling front desk attendant, who made sure to address all my inquiries and offer some very good suggestions for dinner. The room was comfortable and very well decorated. I often comment about cost to value ... this location was a great cost to value!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jeff K,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for this awesome review of our facility. Our entire team is pleased and honored to hear that we were “happy and helpful.” We certainly appreciate your kind comments regarding our service and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights, which was extended an additional unplanned 2 days with the 2014 winter storm. The staff went above and beyond. They kept staff here to make sure we had breakfast in the midst of the storm, they had very pleasant cleaning staff, and the front desk was super nice and flexible with our plans changing several times a day with flight uncertainties. Every person spoke to me with a smile. The facilities were very, very comfortable, clean and modern, from the workout room, to the breakfast/lobby area, to my room. There were restaurants, a Target, and other shops within walking distance. If I were to get stuck in Montgomery again, this is definitely where I'd like to be.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 4th floor King room that had a couch, mini-fridge, microwave, and desk. It was a very...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear 406Texan,

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for this awesome review of our facility! We are so pleased to hear that our hotel is “excellent on all fronts” and we thank you for your gracious comments regarding our Hampton Team Members. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback with other travelers and we hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.