“Excellent!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two different times at this Hampton Inn while traveling through the area. The staff were professional and friendly, the lobby and reception area was very clean, the room very clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. The Breakfast area was well maintained, clean and had good selections. This will definitely be our place to stay in Montgomery.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you sincerely for providing this wonderful feedback! It really makes all of the work we do worthwhile when I read such a wonderful and heartfelt review of our team and property. Thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your recent visit to the Montgomery area.

Respectfully,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here for one week on business. Rooms were clean and adequate, fitness center was small but clean with newer equipment.

Breakfast is pretty good for a Hampton, and Miss Mona who works the breakfast service is very friendly and attentive.

Location is convenient...walking distance to a number of restaurants.

Price seemed on the high side considering it's in Montgomery, but overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your candid feedback and thoughtful comments. We know we are a tad more expensive than some of our competitors, but we strive every day to uphold the high standards of the Hilton Family and the Hampton Brand, and even exceed them. We appreciate you so much and look forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn is located in the new East Chase section of Montgomery, adjacent to I-85. Nearby are an excellent selection of restaurants, and shopping at the EastChase Shoppes.

Although the hotel is positioned near the interstate, noise was not an issue. The staff was friendly and efficient.

We would recommend this location to family and friends traveling to Montgomery.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful review of our property and team! We strive to provide each and every one of our guests with a consistent and pleasant experience during their time with us in the Montgomery area; and it is undoubtedly the aid of candid feedback from our loyal Hampton guests such as yourself that makes our mission possible. Thank you again for choosing our property for your lodging needs and I hope to see you again soon if you ever revisit the Montgomery area!

Warmest regards,

Joseph

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The property is fairly new and very well maintained. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are comfortable and I love the pillows. However, the staff is WONDERFUL! There are the most cheerful people I have encountered in Montgomery. The young man who checked me in was very professional but friendly. He assured me the staff would make my stay as pleasant as possible. He was just as courteous when I called down the second time as he was the first time I called for information regarding the Montgomery area. The 2 women who were serving breakfast the next morning were awesome! Being greeted by warm, cheerful people in the morning helps to set the tone for a wonderful day. On my way back to my room after breakfast, I encountered several women in the hallway with their cleaning carts. Each person greeted me and stated "I hope you are enjoying your stay. Is there anything I can get for you?" I spoke with the manager on my way out to commend the staff and he stated how proud he was of them and the service they provide. He thanked me for my patronage and stated "WE look forward for your return." I will most certainly stay at this hotel when I return to Montgomery.

Room Tip: Just let them know your preferences at checkin and you will be placed in the best room available to...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Since I am a H-Honor member, I was able to secure my room with my credit card on file, which was great. I was able to find the location fairly easily, because the customer service representatives didn't mind me calling a million times to ensure I was going in the right direction. LOL... However, due to the fact that my spouse was testing at a local hotel not to far from the Hampton Inn, it was the best location. Second, every mall, eatery, etc was in distance of the hotel. The representative who booked my stay, on request upgraded me to the room that I desired. Now, every Hampton Inn & Suite is different when it comes to their Suites, I was very, very pleased with every Hampton Inn and Suite I have visited... I have visited the Hampton Inn & Suite in Duilth, GA and their Suites have a mini kitchen and mini living room with balcony access separate from the bedroom, and the face bowl area, is separate from the bathroom.(Shower and tiolet), when I visited the Hampton Inn & Suite in Huntsville AL. they didn't have that type of room but, they accommodated that with car service from the hotel to the local eateries, and mall. What top it for me staying there was the car service took you where ever you need to go in the limited distance of the hotel. Lol, I didn't ask to go to Las Vegas.. When you call, they pick you up promptly. The Hampton Inn & Suite was special, even though, again my spouse was going to a testing examination, which she passed Thank you, everybody at the hotel was courteous and respectful.. Even the customers were friendly. The customer were so friendly they told me how beautiful my Lincoln MKT looked when I pulled up.. Wow.. Delivery to the hotel was a extra plus because we could not get out to dine due to my spouse exam the next morning. Overall, I enjoy my stay very, very much.. I would not stay in any other hotel except a Hampton Inn & Suite, and it's partnering sister Hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family while my oldest son was on a football recruiting trip and it was just what we needed . After a long day of walking and being at a football game, a hot shower and a clean,comfortable bed and room is needed. The place and people will make sure you are happy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was an excellent facility locted near many resturants and shopping options. We wer on a birthday celebration for wife that was a reasonable drive from our home in Warner Robins, GA. Very well maintained facility and grounds.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton