New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Nice Hotel Near Shopping and Restaurants” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
“Nice Hotel Near Shopping and Restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn is located in the new East Chase section of Montgomery, adjacent to I-85. Nearby are an excellent selection of restaurants, and shopping at the EastChase Shoppes.

Although the hotel is positioned near the interstate, noise was not an issue. The staff was friendly and efficient.

We would recommend this location to family and friends traveling to Montgomery.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful review of our property and team! We strive to provide each and every one of our guests with a consistent and pleasant experience during their time with us in the Montgomery area; and it is undoubtedly the aid of candid feedback from our loyal Hampton guests such as yourself that makes our mission possible. Thank you again for choosing our property for your lodging needs and I hope to see you again soon if you ever revisit the Montgomery area!

Warmest regards,

Joseph

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
Billerica, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The property is fairly new and very well maintained. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are comfortable and I love the pillows. However, the staff is WONDERFUL! There are the most cheerful people I have encountered in Montgomery. The young man who checked me in was very professional but friendly. He assured me the staff would make my stay as pleasant as possible. He was just as courteous when I called down the second time as he was the first time I called for information regarding the Montgomery area. The 2 women who were serving breakfast the next morning were awesome! Being greeted by warm, cheerful people in the morning helps to set the tone for a wonderful day. On my way back to my room after breakfast, I encountered several women in the hallway with their cleaning carts. Each person greeted me and stated "I hope you are enjoying your stay. Is there anything I can get for you?" I spoke with the manager on my way out to commend the staff and he stated how proud he was of them and the service they provide. He thanked me for my patronage and stated "WE look forward for your return." I will most certainly stay at this hotel when I return to Montgomery.

Room Tip: Just let them know your preferences at checkin and you will be placed in the best room available to...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Tuscaloosa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Since I am a H-Honor member, I was able to secure my room with my credit card on file, which was great. I was able to find the location fairly easily, because the customer service representatives didn't mind me calling a million times to ensure I was going in the right direction. LOL... However, due to the fact that my spouse was testing at a local hotel not to far from the Hampton Inn, it was the best location. Second, every mall, eatery, etc was in distance of the hotel. The representative who booked my stay, on request upgraded me to the room that I desired. Now, every Hampton Inn & Suite is different when it comes to their Suites, I was very, very pleased with every Hampton Inn and Suite I have visited... I have visited the Hampton Inn & Suite in Duilth, GA and their Suites have a mini kitchen and mini living room with balcony access separate from the bedroom, and the face bowl area, is separate from the bathroom.(Shower and tiolet), when I visited the Hampton Inn & Suite in Huntsville AL. they didn't have that type of room but, they accommodated that with car service from the hotel to the local eateries, and mall. What top it for me staying there was the car service took you where ever you need to go in the limited distance of the hotel. Lol, I didn't ask to go to Las Vegas.. When you call, they pick you up promptly. The Hampton Inn & Suite was special, even though, again my spouse was going to a testing examination, which she passed Thank you, everybody at the hotel was courteous and respectful.. Even the customers were friendly. The customer were so friendly they told me how beautiful my Lincoln MKT looked when I pulled up.. Wow.. Delivery to the hotel was a extra plus because we could not get out to dine due to my spouse exam the next morning. Overall, I enjoy my stay very, very much.. I would not stay in any other hotel except a Hampton Inn & Suite, and it's partnering sister Hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bon Aqua, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family while my oldest son was on a football recruiting trip and it was just what we needed . After a long day of walking and being at a football game, a hot shower and a clean,comfortable bed and room is needed. The place and people will make sure you are happy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Montgomery, AL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was an excellent facility locted near many resturants and shopping options. We wer on a birthday celebration for wife that was a reasonable drive from our home in Warner Robins, GA. Very well maintained facility and grounds.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pinson, AL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

As a long time Hampton customer this was probably the best Hampton experience I've had. The staff at Hampton Inns is most always good but the people here were excellent. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling or staying in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been going to this hotel on a weekly basis for the last couple of months. After my first visit everyone knew my name and welcomed me, but have to give a special acknoweldgement to Dwayne. He is incredible and truly cares about everyone that stays there. I would like to think that the special treatment is only for me, but it's actually for everyone that walks in the door. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is comming to Montgomery for one night or several nighs. Dwayne is surrounded by an unbelievably hospitable management team including Genevie, Joseph and Derek that will give you the same welcome that each of their employees will.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business