“No plan "B" for broken hair dryer”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The staff were very complacent regarding my problem. No effort was made to resolve it. The room did not smell clean. The sink in the bathroom was almost completely stopped up. When I reported the problems, I was told these were maintenance issues and that maintenance did not come in until 7 a.m. My first appointment of the day was at 8 and I did not have time to wait, but no one ever called back to let me know if any thing was being done to resolve the issues.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your recent visit to the Montgomery area. As stated in our email communications, I cannot apologize enough for the unpleasant experience that you endured while lodging with us, and I am most disappointed to learn that we failed to provide you with an alternative solution during your time of need. I greatly appreciate your feedback and I value your loyalty to our brand and property. I would be honored if you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with the lodging experience that you deserve and are accustomed to. Again, please accept my deepest apologies for your experience.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Reviewed April 17, 2013

On our drive tour across USA we try and stay at Hamptons where possible. This has got to be one of the better ones. Staff very friendly and helpful on front desk. Ever comfy beds as usual. Nice area for sitting and a heated pool. This hotel also has something that others don't and that is the lovely Miss Mona to ensure u have all u need at breakfast. Location has target and restaurants and shopping nearby

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is an outstanding place to stay. It is very clean and the staff is so friendly and helpful. The lobby is so warm and inviting. There breakfast is excellent, too. The beds are so comfortable you feel like you can almost melt into sleep when you crawl under the cover.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I travel a lot and while many hotels have very professional staff I have never stayed at a hotel who had the level of friendliness and helpfulness as this Hampton Inn. EVERY staff member greeted me with a smile and an attitude which seemed like they really liked working there; the management must make the environment a good place to work because it comes through the employees. Ms. Mona in the breakfast area even takes being friendly to a whole new level; you feel more like a bed and breakfast with the manner in which she greets each person.

The rooms were quiet, very clean and comfortable; hotels charging double to triple this rate had much worse rooms-housekeeping is to be commended. Check in was fast and no matter how many questions, phone calls or people at the desk, the front desk remained happy and helpful.

The location is fantastic with a Target across the street and an outdoor mall within walking distance along with multiple restaurants very close. The outside is clean and well kept and my room overlooked the pond with the Canadian geese and the putting green.

Definitely the place to stay!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Recently I stayed at The Hampton Inn and Suites in Montgomery, Texas... It was refered to me by a waitress in a local Chili's... She said it was very well kept and had great rooms... She did not lie to me, as I drove up it was very well kept up on the outside... The hotel clerk was very friendly and helpful... The time at the front desk was very minimal... My room was very clean, smelled nice and all the furnishings were very very comfortable... I give them a four star rating... Thanks for a great restful sleep Hampton Inn... : )

Room Tip: The second floor was very quiet...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very clean; in a wonderful, convenient, safe location; friendly staff who went above and beyond call of duty. When we told them that we were there to "recuperate" from our daughter's wedding the previous day, Dewayne (the clerk on duty at check-in) upgraded our king room to a king suite at no extra charge. He stated that since it was a Sun night that the hotel was not full and that the suite was available. Thanks, Dewayne!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I travel to different locations weekly. One of my communities I manage is in Montgomery. I only stay in Hamptons when I travel. This Hampton EXCEEDED my expectations!
The room was consistant with what I am used to.
The bed was what I expected in an Hampton.

The Breakfast lady, Ms. Mona sold me on ONLY staying there when I visit Montgomery. She made me feel special - welcome - and Important!

She has guaranteed that I will be back - :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business