“Would definitely stay here again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Montgomery
“Would definitely stay here again”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very clean; in a wonderful, convenient, safe location; friendly staff who went above and beyond call of duty. When we told them that we were there to "recuperate" from our daughter's wedding the previous day, Dewayne (the clerk on duty at check-in) upgraded our king room to a king suite at no extra charge. He stated that since it was a Sun night that the hotel was not full and that the suite was available. Thanks, Dewayne!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Rossville, Georgia
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I travel to different locations weekly. One of my communities I manage is in Montgomery. I only stay in Hamptons when I travel. This Hampton EXCEEDED my expectations!
The room was consistant with what I am used to.
The bed was what I expected in an Hampton.

The Breakfast lady, Ms. Mona sold me on ONLY staying there when I visit Montgomery. She made me feel special - welcome - and Important!

She has guaranteed that I will be back - :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Hampton Inn's beds are the best. The duvet and sheets are so comfortable. I originally reserved for a King in a regular room. Then they upgraded me to a studio. Even though I didn't use the amenities that much because I was only an one night stay, I still appreciated it. And the best thing about Hampton Inn is free WiFi!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AL
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here the night before doing a local triathlon. There was some renovation of the lobby and the dining area. This normally would be a negative and make some people mad but things like this don't usually bother me. It was an inconvenience but I understand that to keep things updated and new, these upgrades are needed. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear DOC_in_AL,

Thank you for staying with us last September and for your review, and thank you for your understanding. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during our Lobby and Fitness Room renovation last Fall. We've added some upgrades for our guests such as comfortable and soft seating for relaxing in the lobby as well as a long Community Table for small groups to enjoy in the evenings with coffee or tea. We also added multiple power and wired internet outlets (in addition to wireless access) for guests with laptops to utilize; and our Fitness Room has been totally revamped with all new PRECOR cardio fitness equipment with private viewing screens – not to mention free weights as well. All the renovations are now completed. Please allow us another opportunity to serve you if you happen to revisit the Montgomery area. Thank you so very much.

Respectfully,
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The service is incredible. The employees must love their jobs and providing excellent service to their guests. Even at 10 pm. Great location next to awesome shops and restaurants. Perfect location to the local soccer fields.

• Stayed March 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I used HHonors points to pay for this room, which enroute to Columbia SC. The hotel appears to be almost brand new, and the staff were friendly and professional. My room was clean and comfortable and the bed and linens were all top-notch. As always the breakfast was great and well-stocked. There is not too much within walking distance of the hotel but there was a Texas Roadhouse nearby. I would definitely stay here again next time my travels take me this way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Acworth, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is at a great location. Every staff member was helpful and friendly, especially the sweet lady serving breakfast, who gave us a beautiful send off on our last day. We are repeat customers and will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family