“Nice New Hotel and Comfortable night's Sleep”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Houston, Texas
“Nice New Hotel and Comfortable night's Sleep”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I used HHonors points to pay for this room, which enroute to Columbia SC. The hotel appears to be almost brand new, and the staff were friendly and professional. My room was clean and comfortable and the bed and linens were all top-notch. As always the breakfast was great and well-stocked. There is not too much within walking distance of the hotel but there was a Texas Roadhouse nearby. I would definitely stay here again next time my travels take me this way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Acworth, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is at a great location. Every staff member was helpful and friendly, especially the sweet lady serving breakfast, who gave us a beautiful send off on our last day. We are repeat customers and will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Troy, AL
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Spent a night here on a business trip and was very pleased with my stay. Breakfast was of the normal Hampton variety, but the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were comfortable. It was also nice to have a ceiling fan in my room, along with a dvd player. Just don't see bonuses in rooms like that anymore, even in the south.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Orange Beach, Alabama
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Each staff member could not have been any more helpful or friendly!! From the moment we checked in at the front desk until we left after breakfast the next day, everyone was so nice. Rooms were roomy, beds comfortable. The location was great. Just off the interstate (but rooms were quiet) and located in East Chase Shopping Center. Close to stores and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Mount Vernon, Iowa
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The expectation of having clean and comfortable accommodation at hotel properties at this level is usually met as we travel. This property is all of that and more. The "more" part is the staff at this hotel. From the time of check-in until we left, the staff at East Chase are in a class of their own. Everyone was cordial, friendly and helpful. Especially the "breakfast lady" who went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome and made sure we were satisfied with our breakfast. But what we will never forget is what happened after we checked out and had travelled several hours away. We had left some valuable personal items in the room! The manager and staff made sure our valuables were secure and shipped them off to us arriving the day after we arrived home. The manager of this property has established a very high level of hospitality. Thanks! We will stay at this property when traveling through Montgomery.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Nitehawk60
Oklahoma City, OK
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fellow Travelers,

This is the location to use when you are in the Montgomery, AL area. This location is convenient to all the area businesses and the I-85 freeway to the downtown area. The staff is always friendly and eager to do whatever to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.

Note: Make your reservations early due to this location being booked on the weekends.

Roy M

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors north of the elevators are very quiet and offer a great view of the sm...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and accommodating staff. I had reserved a non-smoking room, but it was obvious that the previous resident had been smoking. I don't usually complain, but the hotel staff asked if everything was okay as I left to go to dinner. When I mentioned that my room was smokey, they moved all of my belongings (with permission) while I was at dinner into a different room. Staff was very attentive and wanted to make sure my accommodations met my expectations. I was very pleased and satisfied. Staff went above and beyond with their courtesy. Good location on east side of city.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business