“Good choice in East Montgomery”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Nightstand has four outlets. Why don't all hotels have this? Very friendly staff. Good free breakfast, free cookies, . Close to good restaurants, shopping center, liquor store and book store. Lots to like here.

Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Louis H
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Room was great. Staff was great. This property is located at the far end of a nice shopping district. You have to drive thru the shopping district to get to the hotel, which puts you near the highway. However, we did not hear any traffic noise. The breakfast hostess was great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A B
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We booked a king study with sofa bed in this hotel as we are traveling with a child and a baby. Well the room is clean but is very small. Once you open the sofa bed there is just enough space for the pack and play right before the door. We only stayed there one night so it did not bother us but compared to the other hotels we visited in the area we can say that the king study with sofa bed are usually bigger. The breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2014

Dear afl73,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed our breakfast. I am sorry however that you found our rooms to be small. We are constantly updating our property and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your comment in mind. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay with us. Our guests’ feedback is incredibly important to us and I appreciate your comments. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Warmest regards,

Joseph Holley

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I went to Montgomery for a friends promotion ceremony and happened to pick this hotel because it was close to their home on the east side of Montgomery. We were impressed and very happy with our stay here. The room was clean, comfortable, the breakfast area was clean, quiet and the quality and variety of the food was fine, as we have come to expect from Hampton Inns. We were most impressed by the staff. I don't believe we've ever stayed any place where the staff was more friendly. They were always asking if we needed anything, were we OK, or could they help up find something. They really made you feel welcome and tried to make sure we were happy. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Very nice room and breakfast is wonderful! I was actually upgraded to a king size room for no reason at all! Very nice!!! I only stayed at the hotel one night, but I was pleasantly surprised with the amenities. The wireless internet worked great and you can't beat an Hampton Inn breakfast! They always have a variety of fresh food and it really is the best part of whole stay. The rooms were quiet and the staff at the front desk could not have been more hospitable and accommodating! They really did want to make sure my visit was wonderful and asked me how I was very time I walked down stairs or past the desk, which is reassuring that they wanted me to be happy! I usually stay at Marriotts due to my travel pays for it but the Marriotts in Montgomery are not up to par and I really always pay for the Hampton when in town!

Room Tip: Although the hotel is smoking and non-smoking, this hotel was much cleaner and did not smell like sm...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights at this Hampton. We were both extremely pleased with the size of the room, its cleanliness and the breakfast. It was quiet and we both had a great sleep. The location is away from downtown, but is in a new shopping area with lots of stores and restaurants. There is also a lot of area in which you can take a walk if you wish. This Hampton Inn was priced lower than many others that were not as nice and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My party had about 8 rooms for a family event we had going on in the area. Everyone had a good stay. Great lobby and breakfast/meeting area. The breakfast was definitely fine for a freebie. The staff was very helpful and the girl working the front desk greeted me by name on several occasions. The location is a little tricky to find the first time but not a big deal. A good variety of restaurants close by - a few within walking distance. will stay again if the opportunity presents.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family