“Wonderful Hotel in Montgomery, Alabama”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Katy, Texas
“Wonderful Hotel in Montgomery, Alabama”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This hotel was absolutely beautiful - the foyer, the sitting area, and the room, especially the comfort level of the bed - really everything was spectacular, but nothing can compare to the wonderful hospitality we received from the receptionist and guest services. It was absolutely awesome!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Had to make a last minute reservation for a family get together in Montgomery and stayed one night. Perfectly nice hotel. Pros: Greeted by nice staff at check in. Lobby was remodeled well, set the tone for how they maintained the hotel in general. Had a pool, good size rooms that were very clean and the breakfast was functional. It's also right across from a shopping center with a lot of restaurants around. Cons: Some of the furniture could use a remodel in the rooms but not a big deal. Overall, I thought it was kept up well, great value and in a good location. I wouldn't have any issue staying there again.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
X
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Prepared for a standard Hampton stay and what a surprise. Lovely more upscale property. VERY spacious suite, and all of the normal amenities - clean and comfortable. The quickest check in I have ever experienced. Very pleasant staff. Normal well presented breakfast with real oatmeal. Really great location if you want to shop. Also found on a North South grip, this route to be much less congested than staying on 231. This will be our new stop over hotel.

Huntsville, AL
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed here for four nights when the travel department, were I work, had changed my no-smoking room reservation to a smoking room and there was no more no-smoking rooms at the Homewood Suites in Montgomery, were I normally stay when I am in Montgomery. The nice people at the Homewood notice the change when I went to check in and said they would find me a nice place to stay at that had a no-smoking room for the four days. After about checking two other hotels, they called here and I got the last no-smoking room. I was told that Tuesday night was the big problem.

This is a clean and very nice place to stay. I normally stay as far away as I can from the elevators but since baggers cannot be choosers, I was in a room that was next to the elevator. Well, I did not even know it; it was that well insulated a room. Choice of wired or Wi-Fi internet connections which I used the wired. The room was very clean, coffee packs were replaced daily which made it especially nice for the times at night when I was working and I did not want to go down stairs to get a cup. And yes there was fresh coffee at all times in the breakfast area.

Talking about the breakfast area, the attendant there on Tuesday and Wednesday was very personable with a big friendly smile and a good morning. Not to say the lady there on Thursday and Friday was not, she was very nice also, but she seemed to keep to herself a little more, which is ok too. They both did a very good job of keeping the area restocked and the tables clean for the few lazy ones who think it is below their rank in life to remove their trash off the tables.

The front desk was nice but I just have one little quibble, on both Tuesday and Wednesday moorings I told the front desk that the battery backup in the clock radio was indication that it was almost out of energy (a flashing battery on the dial). Well it was not taken care of. That did not bother me but if my wife was with me she would not have been able to go to sleep with the continuous flashing.

Yes I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Stopped here on our way to Florida to break up the trip. We were upgraded to a suite, which gave us more room to spread out. The room was nicely furnished and beds were comfortable. We had a problem with the shower valve, and the maintenance person arrived quickly and made a quick-fix, so we could get on our way. The breakfast was great and we would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Really nice facility. Spent one night here. Very nice room, very clean, staff welcoming & friendly. Recommend this facility.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this location for 4 nights. The hotel was very clean, staff was helpful and always greeted you when you entered the hotel lobby. Ms. Mona, who was the breakfast hostess, was a pleasure to meet. She greeted each guest at breakfast and was the most cheerful person you would ever want to meet. She made starting your day a big plus. The breakfast that is included with the room should provide something for everyone. The eggs and meat served changed each day. The hotel is located in a newer area just outside of Montgomery city center. With the interstate near by, you can get to the downtown area in about 15 minutes. There are numerous places to eat in this area as well as several large shopping stores. If back in the Montgomery area again I would stay at this hotel. Even though the hotel is near major roads the rooms were extremely quiet.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family