“Don't let the exterior fool you”
Review of The Seafood Bistro

The Seafood Bistro
Ranked #98 of 476 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Want good and reasonably priced seafood? Come to The Seafood Bistro! We're a self service type of an establishment, but with great food! We provide great food for the everyday man and woman at a reasonable price without all the froufrou that is usually associated with seafood. Come give us a try and YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the colossal seafood platter as a way to test a lot of offerings at once (plus, I was starving!) I have to say everything came out pretty well. The batter on the perch was a little heavy (it kinda obliterated the flavor of the perch), but the crab claws, oysters and shrimp were spot-on. Very good and served up in a healthy portion. Even the fries, about which I had NO expectations, were done up just right: crunchy on the outside and soft and hot inside. I plan to come back to try some of their boiled baskets. Definitely one of Montgomery's better seafood restaurants.

2  Thank Terry M