“My favorite Mexican restaurant”
Review of Ixtapa Bar & Grill

Ixtapa Bar & Grill
Ranked #172 of 470 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good food with quick, friendly, and attentive wait staff. Their salsa is the best I have ever tasted, it is somewhat addictive! I eat here at least once a week.

There are newer reviews for Ixtapa Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm not crazy about Mexican food (I prefer Dominican, Jamaican and Cuban) however this restaurant was very, very good. I went outside my comfort box of burritos and was better than pleasantly surprised. The bean soup yum and the hot sauce nice and hot. The guacamole was the delicious however I did not care much for the creamy texture, chucky would have been much better.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Can't say there was anything I disliked. Food was good, loved the salsa and the guac. was also very good. If I lived there I'd be a regular.