“Lots of TVs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Colfax
“Lots of TVs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to watch the World Cup Final on Sunday afternoon while driving through Alabama. This is not a soccer town as only 14 of us watched the game. Charlie was a very good server. The local beers, Astronut and Mach 1 were great and we had the Buffalo Chicken Dip and it was good. The chips were freshly made. We had a good time.

Muncie
“Cover Charge”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

We didn't stay after we tried to go to eat here on a Friday evening and found out there was a cover charge for the band that was going to start at 9:00

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Above and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Came here during college football season, at the height of the MLB World Series. The sports bar across the street, with 80+ TVs, had them all tuned to the same channel, and wouldn't switch any. So I came to Rock Bottom, just to ask. They set me up in a side room, with a TV all to myself, and a bar stool and table. I got to watch my boys win in style, and they DEFINITELY have my vote over the "big guys" across the street...

Visited September 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“This place is rock bottom”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Name tells you everything! The food is terrible , the staff is terrible, Needs help, and manager needs a hair net I don't want a pony tail hair in my food and the help needs to have real clothes on not night jammies. It was the worst I have ever had the wings where slimmy and cold. Yuck
the restaurant was dark and dirty

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John L
columbus GA
“Biggest Dive in Montgomery”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went yesterday while we brought our cars to a cruise in there. Ordered wings extra crispy or well done. When they came out they were still nice and slimey told the waitress to bring them back she kept saying she was sorry I told her its not her fault the kitchen does not know how to cook. If I had to say anything at all is this was the only girl in there working her tail off. Would I go back probably not unless the kitchen gets their act together. Oh fyi duck dynasty guy that works their shave you look ridiculous and its not sanitary.

• Visited August 2013