Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
$56
$139
Orbitz.com
$120
All reviewshome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtsocial hourfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelfriesevening receptionextended staythe hotel staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast staffhot breakfastbusiness tripconvenient locationbed was comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The hotel was almost like new. The rooms were very comfortable for all 4 of us. The breakfast was excellent!!!!! We could not have been happier with the room and amenities. The only draw back was the construction on the road leading to the hotel, not their fault, and the delay of the clerk in checking us in, their fault.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Michael M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Great to hear everything was good during your stay with us. Yes, the construction on the I-85 interchange to add an extra cloverleaf ramp is ongoing but we believe it will be wrapping up in the near future. I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the team as they will appreciate hearing your feedback.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

First time stay at Homewood Suites. Wife appreciated the clean comfortable 2-room suite with a second tv outside the bedroom. Bfk. was outstanding and we could not believe the full dinner we enjoyed Monday thru Thursday nights. The staff also seemed genuinely interested in making our stay a pleasant one. This chain now goes to the top of our list for our future vacation travel needs.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank garybov
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

garybov,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor I'm glad we've converted you over to the Homewood Suites brand! It really is a great brand of hotels and we're really proud of the hotel and the job that everyone puts in here. Thanks again for the kind review and hope to see you on your next trip through Montgomery!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at this location a few weeks ago. I was in Georgia visiting my parents, and my Dad wanted to get away for a couple of days. He chose Montgomery, Al because he loves this hotel. I thought it was strange to pick a place to visit based off of the hotel especially when there seemed to be NOTHING else to do in this town. When I arrived, I understood why he felt so comfortable. The staff was great! When I checked in, the young lady at the front desk was so nice and helpful. That afternoon when I went down to ask about things to do in the area, the young man was so awesome. He wasn't successful in finding anything to do, but he sure did try.

Cheryl and Stine were awesome at dinner both nights we were there. Cheryl remembered my parents from past visits, and went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. I felt like I was at friend's house. The food awesome-- home made fried chicken one day and spaghetti the next. When my parents said that we'd be eating dinner in the hotel I was disappointed, because I thought that it would be cafeteria style, bland mass servings. But no, it was amazing!
You can tell Cheryl is passionate about her job!

The rooms were very nice. We had a two-room suite. It felt like a little apartment and we all had our own space. Lots of room, clean... it was a very nice, relaxing getaway.

Excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Eboni H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your review is too kind! I am super thrilled that your stay here was so good! The team here really does try to make an experience out of a guest stay at our property. There really is no reason why not too. We try hard to differentiate ourselves from the array of hotels that Montgomery has to offer--and the staff does that. Really well. It can start from an individual team member and spread from there. Cheryl and Stine are shining examples of that. A good example of that is the fact that we recently underwent a large renovation throughout the entire property. Some would think that the reviews here on this site would all be for how nice the hotel looks or the new furnishings. No. Hardly a peep about it. It is the hard work of the team that is the common theme, and it shows.

Thank you again for your review. It will most definitely be shared amongst the team. Hope to see you and your family again soon!

Jason DeLuca

PS-I will speak with the young man about things to do in Montgomery. While it isn't a big city, there are several things to get out and about to do. We certainly can work on conveying the highlights of the area better. :)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed at this location on several occasions and would highly recommend it. The rooms are clean, spacious, and very quiet. The staff is extremely friendly and the breakfast quality and choices surpass many of the complimentary breakfasts most hotels offer.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Faye G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor and for being a repeat guest of ours. We really appreciate your continued business and kind review of the hotel and team that we have. It really means a lot to us. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel is in a great location if your visiting Montgomery. Staff is extra friendly. At both the evening reception and breakfast, they brought out small portions and kept replacing it with hot food. We look forward to staying here again on our next trip to Montgomery.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Ken B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am really thrilled to hear your positive remarks about our breakfast and dinner service. Not too long ago, we received some feedback both through a Hilton survey and here on TripAdvisor that needed us to avoid lapses in food replenishment on the buffet. As you've seen here on the site, overall, they've received fairly positive kudos for the job they do. However, they took the review to heart and made a few changes to stay at the top of their game. To see adjustments noticed and recognized by our guests is absolutely fantastic. I look forward to seeing you here again soon!