“The Staff is Phenomenal! Altastine, Cheryl, and Jason”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is my third time staying at this property on business. I must say even though the property furnishings and room are a bit dated, the earthy and friendly staff keeps me coming back. Namely Altastine and Cheryl, the breakfast and dinner hostesses and Jason the General Manager. The ladies ensured everyone was happy with their meal and experience. If you needed something specific related to your meal...they happily obliged. The food was great also. Jason, the general manager, was very accessible and solicited guests feedback. He genuinly wanted to make your stay was a pleasant experience. It's the human factor and customer service these folks extended that makes being away from home on an extended stay a bit more bearable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

oojybooj,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear everything on your stay went well--three times running. Altastine and Cheryl and phenomenal. Personally, I appreciate the kudos as well. I try to make the rounds as well and really want to know what you think--how you found us, how can we improve, etc. If we didn't care what our guests were saying--I wouldn't take the time to read the reviews on this site and overall, I think you'd see a noticeable decline around the property. We don't always get it right every single time--but we really try to. Thank you for sharing your experience with me and the rest of the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Jason DeLuca

PS-I would hope that the furnishings aren't too dated---most everything was replaced and brand new thanks to our new renovation in February. :)

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff was great about it but I'm still taken aback that I had feces still in the toilet from the previous guest that was not clean up before I arrive. I quickly unpack and left my room because I was late for a meeting when I arrive but came back that night to discover the feces in toilet not a good reflection on the Hotel nor Hilton. the staff handle it well but this still don't take away from the stain from incident

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Spencer F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am utterly disgusted with your experience and cannot apologize enough. Such anomaly is clearly not our standard and has been addressed internally. Rest assured that any and all issues that arise as addressed immediately. Thank you for notifying us of your concerns and would love for you to give us another try in the near future.

Kind regards,
Jason DeLuca

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My family and I spent one night at this hotel March 22, 2014 for a basketball tournament. You can tell that this property has recently undergone a renovation since everything appears to be practically new. Kudos to Mr. Brown and Katie who were able to accommodate our entire basketball team and in being so professional in handling our phone calls, emails, etc. in such a timely manner. The check in process was a breeze and the two bedroom/two bathroom suite that we stayed in provided ample space for all. The suite even had two sofa sleepers in it! The bed was truly heavenly; I think it was one of the best beds I have ever slept in in a hotel. The breakfast attendants the following morning did an excellent job keeping the breakfast area tidy and in order. The free breakfast included: make your own belgian waffles, eggs, sausage patties, grits, yogurt, assorted breads/bagels, assorted juices, water, milk, and coffee. I wish we were able to stay longer to enjoy the other amenities such as the basketball court but we simply ran out of time. If we are ever in Montgomery again, we will only choose to stay here at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lnking
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I spent last week at this hotel and it was one of the better hotels I have stayed at. The check-in process was pleasant and I found my suite to be new and clean. One of the first things I did was to check the kitchen cabinets and I was happy to find it stocked with utensils and other cooking items. However, I did not need to use them during my stay as I discovered that they served quick dinners from Mondays through Thursdays. While some dinners were the basic self made sandwich, other involved more elaborate items such as pork carnitas and BBQ chicken. The only thing negative about the evening meals so far is the quality of their tacos as they were hard and wet. Breakfast was the standard hotel breakfast but I did like their sliced sausages.

I liked that the Wifi was accessible through the property and I did not have any issues getting online. I also liked the ceiling fan in the bedroom as it circulated the air without the need to turn on the AC fan.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Montgomery Homewood Suites is immediately adjacent to US-85, but doesn't sound like it. Easy to get to from the freeway, and with great shopping and dining within just a couple of miles, it's a good respite after a trying day.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We just spent 3 nights here and it was fabulous!!!
Great service, great food and drink included for dinner. Nice breakfast, good bacon!!!!

Had a lovely time. Beautiful rooms and the beds slept great...

Wish we could always stay here. It has only been open 3 1/2 weeks, brand new.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I travel a lot for my job and this hotel had great customer service and the food at night was excellent. I would recommned this hotel to anyone and when I come back to Montgomery I will be staying here again.