Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
$56
$139
$120
Travelocity
All reviewshome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtsocial hourfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelfriesevening receptionextended staythe hotel staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast staffhot breakfastbusiness tripconvenient locationbed was comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Montgomery Homewood Suites was the perfect get away for me to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary with my husband without going all the way to a luxury hotel in Atlanta. I was able to get an early check in an transform the room into a beautiful love nest that capitivated my husband's heart and eyes upon entering the suite. It was the best kept secret in Montgomery for a luxury hotel getaway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Mzdrea M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. Happy belated anniversary, might I add! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help make your anniversary a memorable and enjoyable one. If we can ever help you out with your lodging needs in Montgomery, feel free to reach out to us and we'd love to have you or your family again in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for work from March 29th-April 12th and this has been the best experience I have ever countered from a hotel. Ever. The staff amazing service members serving you at the front desk. Quint, Helen & Antonio were outstanding and made this place a great home to come to after work. Along with the front desk, Ruby & Cheryl took good care of me around the hotel and also made me feel at home. The dinners and breakfasts were very good and seeing Ms. Cheryl work hard at dinner made it so much better. Folks, the staff at this hotel the greatest I have ever stayed at. I've stayed at plenty of Homewood Suites and this one is worth your time as well
as your money for the amazing room & service you're getting.

• Stayed: April 2013

markanthony8,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your kind remarks about the hotel and staff. In fact, I shared them with the entire team yesterday at our employee function. It really gives the individuals a true sense of pride in their work when they are personally recognized by our guests, especially on a public forum such as TripAdvisor. Any great operation, hotel or otherwise, always is testament to a great group of associates. I am really thrilled to see their hard work acknowledged and recognized by our guests. Thank you again for your review and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was at this hotel on business and only stayed a couple of days. I typically like the Homewood Suites with the kitchen and the room they offer. This particular one was clean and the bed was comfortable; however, the couch was a little "caved in" and torn as well as the desk chair. Seemed like the furniture was well worn and could use some updating. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and the staff was very nice.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Michele L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that your stay was on par with other Homewood Suites across the country. We do have a great staff here who works hard to deliver great customer service and a clean, comfortable room. In terms of the furniture, we understand that after a while, wear and tear does start to set in. To address that, we are slated to undergo a complete make-over in September of this year to update to the latest and greatest Homewood Suites furnishings and design. We want to make sure that we continue to deliver a clean and well maintained hotel regardless of building age at all times. If your travels bring you back through Montgomery in the future, we'd love to welcome you back again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Everything was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Complimentary food was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel and this brand. They are on top of things and even the smoking suite smelled fresh.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We spend a great deal of time on the road and are very thankful when we find a clean moderately priced hotel. The people here are always smiling and happy to help with any requests. Thanks everyone for making us feel so welcome.

• Stayed: April 2013