“Pleasant Atmoshere, Some items a little pricey”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #7 of 463 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at The Shoppes at EastChase. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Conway, AR
“Pleasant Atmoshere, Some items a little pricey”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went here with my family, and we really enjoyed ourselves. Very good service, very helpful hosts and hostesses greet you. We really enjoyed the atmosphere; not too loud, but not stiflingly quiet. The food was brought to our table promptly and was very delicious; however, a couple of items were a little pricey - namely my wife's entrée. I don't recall what she ordered, but her portion of our $90 tab was $30, including one glass of wine.

I definitely recommend it, but if you are on a budget, take a close look at the price of the item.

• Visited May 2014

Prattville, Alabama
“Steak cooked right”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

First time here. Liked the open grill. The wait was only 20minutes. However they only had one place to sit which was occupied by a couple the rest were just standing since the outside area was full and the bar area was full. Husband liked his steak it was cooked just right-medium. I ordered a salad entree with chicken it was okay. This place is noisy the sound just bounces in there with everyone talking hard to hear one another talking. Our server was not too helpful or friendly can't remember her name maybe she was having an off day or just tired. As much as I heard about this place for fine dining I was not impressed with the food or the service. No reason to go back to this one. Maybe another location of this same restaurant would be better I don't know.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tjcountry
Pike Road, AL
“Great food & service, loud inside”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We've been to Firebirds twice in the past month and recommend it. Inside is a bit too dark and loud for visiting/relaxing. Outside on the patio was much better but depends on the weather if you want to be seated there.

Service and food were quite good. They gladly split portions on some items like their BLT salad (very good). Several beers are on tap and they have specials. Our son got the ribs and they were quite good as was husband's steak.

• Visited April 2014
Alabama, USA
“A Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Firebirds is one of my favorite places to eat. They have very good steaks with potatoes and veggies. Their bread is wonderful and they have specials for lunch at reasonable prices.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Roger L
Tampa, Florida
“Great service and delicious food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was very happy with the meal and service my husband and I received at Firebirds. I had chicken pasta and my husband had the baby back ribs. All was cooked well and spiced just right. My chicken pasta had some kick that made it super tasty, not just your bland restaurant pasta dish. The service was great and we sat at the bar! This place is amazing. Let me know if you need me to scout locations in Florida. I am not a chain restaurant fan, but for you I will make an exception!

• Visited March 2014