“Great Salad” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #7 of 454 Restaurants in Montgomery
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at The Shoppes at EastChase. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
“Great Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The appetizer salad was a delicious surprise, a great meal, more than I expected. I would suggest to all salad lovers.

“Delightful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The atmosphere is great for meeting friends for a meal and drinks. We had great service and our waitress was very accommodating. My only complaint was the wait. We were told we had a twenty five minute wait that actually turned out to be forty-five minutes. Next time I'll make reservations. Moderate to high priced. A meal for four people with no alcoholic drinks came to $127. Wow!

Visited January 2014
Montgomery
“Best Prime Rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Flavor of the prime rib served here is excellent. There is some tweaking to do for the store as a whole to find a fit into the personality of the city...it is not going to be changed by them.

Fairhope, Alabama
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One word - delicious. Everything was good. I had the meatloaf and it was superb. Great atmosphere. Terrific bar area.

“Date night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I went here for date night. It was our first time and I believe our last. We had made a reservation and got in about 10 mins past our time (not a big deal). We were then seated and realized the crowd and how loud it was; not to mention, it was a little crowded. It was not at all what we were expecting. We were not as hungry so we skipped the appetizers and ordered salads instead, my husband had the Caesar salad which he enjoyed, I believe mine was a house salad and it was good. For our entrees, he ordered the steak and I got the salmon with mashed potatoes and fried spinach. The fish was good, the potatoes were average (I make them better) and the fried spinach was too oily. My husband said he has had better steak and that it was average. We weren't so thrilled about the food so we thought better to have dessert else where. For the experience and service we received, I believe this place is over priced. That was our last time there.