“Fabulous Burgers and Fries!!!!!”
Review of Vicki"s Lunch Van

Vicki"s Lunch Van
Ranked #34 of 476 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the absolute best hamburger in Montgomery! Maybe in the world! The portions are huge. You can get a 4oz, 6oz, or 8oz burger with fries and drink for very little money. The 4oz with fries and a drink was only $6.00! It's absolutely delicious. There are only 2 drawbacks: (1) It takes a really long time to get your food. It opens at 11:30 but we got there and put in our order at 11:00 and didn't get our food until 11:40. But, it was well worth the wait. (2) It's pretty noisy so don't expect a relaxing lunch. It's a lot of fun though.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Since we had read so much about this place, we had to give it a try. We followed our GPS to the location but were not sure since there was not a sign except a small one in the window. Our order was taken by a less-than-friendly young lady. Then the wait began. Since they don't take call-ins, I don't know how all these folks get such long lunch breaks. We were here over an hour and a half just for two burger combos at weekday lunch time. The burger and fries were excellent. Food could not have been any better. I did see a couple of things that bothered me like a worker sitting a child on the counter where food orders are placed. Glad we went once, but for a burger, not worth the hassle.

1  Thank 56Model
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It is not the fanciest place in the world, nor one with a huge menu, but trust me on this one - it is well worth the wait to get one of the finest cheeseburgers I've ever had!!

Recently named 'Best Burger in Alabama", it lives up to it's title and some.

All the way was the way to go and extremely tasty!! Service was great, incredibly polite.

Price? For a 6 oz. chesseburger, great fries, and free refills on the Pepsi products was $7.00, including the tax! Really great!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This burger is worth the wait. Best burger in Montgomery. There was an hour wait just for the burger. Everything is fresh and virtually melts in your mouth.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had heard of Vicki's for a while and decided to give it a try. The cheeseburger was top of t he line. Nothing is cooked until its ordered, so the wait might be a bit longer than a fast food joint, but it is well worth it. Staff was super nice and the lunch crowd was still growing as I was leaving. I will be going back here quite often.