“Great Hamburger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great Hamburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I had passed this restaurant several times without knowing it was a restaurant. There is only a small sign on a window that let's you know. A friend told us to try it out and we were glad we stopped. Vicki's is located in what used to be a discount bread store and is open from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The menu is short offering hamburgers, hot dogs, bologna sandwiches, chicken sandwiches and nacho salads. Hamburgers come in 4, 6, & 8 ounce sizes. My wife had the 4 ounce combo (burger, chips, & drink) $5.00 and I had the 6 ounce combo (burger, fries & drink) $7.00. Burger was fresh meat pressed on the grill as they are ordered. They come with lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, and cheese. Both burgers were very tasty and I wound up taking half of my burger and fries home due to the portion size. Soft drinks are served from a self serve dispenser and Milo tea is served from gallon jugs. There is seating for about 35 people and the place was almost full while we were there. Orders are placed at the counter and you order is freshly prepared. We enjoyed our lunch and would recommend Vicki's to anyone who likes a good burger.

• Visited April 2013