“What a selection!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #36 of 464 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Alabama
“What a selection!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Chicken salad your way- almost any way!!! Want some chicken salad uniquely? This place has it all. With nuts. With fruit. With unique blends of seasonings and spices. So glad Montgomery has a local store now. Many choices of fresh bread! This store is always busy and the line moves pretty fast! Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2013

West Point, GA
“15 Types of chicken salad, I am going to try them all!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I bought the chick trio, (3 scoops) and tasted 4 types of chicken salad. I tried the Dixie Chick first, which is their regular chicken salad plus onion, and I must say my favorite so far. Second I tried the Nutty Nana. It was filled with tons of nuts and very good too. I tried the Jazzy Julie and the Kickin' Kay Lynne, and decided to get my third scoop the Kickin' Kay. I bought my plate to go, and it cost about $10.00. I had enough to eat off of a couple of times. I tended to eat the first two first and still have some of the Kickin Kay left. Several patrons were ordering the Fancy Nancy with apples, grapes and pecans. You can also run in and get a pound for 9.95 grab some bread and have a picnic. They may not be open on Holidays, so keep that in mind. They were closed on Labor Day.

• Visited September 2013
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good food and excellent atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant....would recommend as a different and unique restaurant and food menu...

• Visited August 2013
“Very very VERY good!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

When you go in, you order at the register, pay and get your food at the end of the counter before sitting. We went around 1:30pm, so there were very few tables taken. The menu was very descriptive...I'm weird about certain textures and I was grateful for how detailed the descriptions are. The food was fresh (everything was made that day) and it was excellent. It is the perfect place to go for a girl's lunch...but there were men there too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Katiebethmccarthy
Tampa, Florida
“Hidden treasure!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Don't be fooled by the name! "Chicken Salad Chick" is not just for "chicks," as on the day we visited, more than 2/3 of the diners were "roosters." Anyhow, when you walk in, you are greeted & place your order at the front counter, where you may eat in or take out. They had ample staff available to handle lunch crowd lines, much appreciated. The restaurant was clean & bright with spacious tables. My chicken salad sandwich was delicious & unique & with 16 variations to choose from, it was tough to choose. They also sell those 16 variations by the pound, in a refrigerated case up front, to go, so you can take some home. Our only concern & HUGE disappointment was my husband's meal. Since they offer non-chicken salad sandwiches, he chose the Zesty Cajun Roast Beef. However, there was absolutely nothing Zesty nor Cajun nor Roast Beef about it. Instead, was a pitiful 2 slices of some kind of mystery meat on some kind of bread. However, he tasted my sandwich & loved it. When you go, stick with what they do best, chicken salad sandwich, 16 mixtures to choose from.

• Visited July 2013