“Very Good Food”

Ranked #47 of 459 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good food and excellent atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant....would recommend as a different and unique restaurant and food menu...

• Visited August 2013

“Very very VERY good!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

When you go in, you order at the register, pay and get your food at the end of the counter before sitting. We went around 1:30pm, so there were very few tables taken. The menu was very descriptive...I'm weird about certain textures and I was grateful for how detailed the descriptions are. The food was fresh (everything was made that day) and it was excellent. It is the perfect place to go for a girl's lunch...but there were men there too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Katiebethmccarthy
Tampa, Florida
“Hidden treasure!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Don't be fooled by the name! "Chicken Salad Chick" is not just for "chicks," as on the day we visited, more than 2/3 of the diners were "roosters." Anyhow, when you walk in, you are greeted & place your order at the front counter, where you may eat in or take out. They had ample staff available to handle lunch crowd lines, much appreciated. The restaurant was clean & bright with spacious tables. My chicken salad sandwich was delicious & unique & with 16 variations to choose from, it was tough to choose. They also sell those 16 variations by the pound, in a refrigerated case up front, to go, so you can take some home. Our only concern & HUGE disappointment was my husband's meal. Since they offer non-chicken salad sandwiches, he chose the Zesty Cajun Roast Beef. However, there was absolutely nothing Zesty nor Cajun nor Roast Beef about it. Instead, was a pitiful 2 slices of some kind of mystery meat on some kind of bread. However, he tasted my sandwich & loved it. When you go, stick with what they do best, chicken salad sandwich, 16 mixtures to choose from.

• Visited July 2013
Prattville, Alabama
“True Southern Chicken Salad”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've only had take out from Chicken Salad Chick. I must say that is some of the best chicken salad beyond homemade that I've ever had. I pretty much like most chicken salads but I do not like it when the chicken salad is mushy and more of a spread than a salad. Chicken Salad Chick fits my tastes. My favorites are the original and the jalapeño. Very tasty! I like to get a container and take it home or to the lake or beach. Great snack or lunch.

Visited May 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first and definitely not last trip!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I decided to stop into Chicken Salad Chick for lunch today and was truly amazed by the food. I had long heard the Auburn-lore of Chicken Salad Chick from my wife who lived in a Auburn for a few years, but never got around to trying it while I was in town, mistake.

Chick has 15 different versions of chicken salad. I got the Kickin' Kay Lynne which offered buffalo sauce, ranch, bacon, cheddar cheese and jalapeños into the chicken salad. Spicy, but tame enough to enjoy. I decided to get the original chick combo (chips, drink, cookie) with the Kickin' Kay Lynne in a croissant. The combination of fresh lettuce, tomato and chicken salad was ridiculous and affordable, $7.65. A great light lunch for a bigger guy like myself.

I honestly think I will go back tomorrow for lunch, just to try the chick trio where you get three scoops of different chicken salads. I might order some up by the pound and take it back with me to GA. It was THAT good.

• Visited July 2013