“Very nice theater setting”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Montgomery Performing Arts Centre
Ranked #28 of 73 things to do in Montgomery
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We attended a concert here and the acoustics were great. Drinks were fairly priced and the bathrooms were clean and easy to get to. The place is very visually appealing and we really enjoyed our time there. We aren't from Montgomery but will defiantly make a trip back to this center.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Got to see a concert here. Was very pleased with the way the venue staff handled the crowd. Concessions and bathrooms were easily available. The venue is somewhat smaller but the sound and lighting were very well done. Seats were very roomy and comfortable, good leg room which is a big deal to a guy my size.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We saw an Alice Cooper concert here. Seated in the front row of the balcony we had an awesome view! Lots of leg room too. Went down front for a moment to join the small crowd standing in front of the stage (but you can't stay there without a seat so I went back up to my comfortable seat with a great view). If I had known there was assigned seating all the way to the stage and that it would be so calm down there (an old crowd) I would have got seats for me and my teens down there. There was no pit of any kind between the front row seats and the stage. Everything about this theater is easy access to drinks, seats, etc.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The activities at the center were part of the convention that I attended. Those performances were wonderful. However, getting to the seats could be better. In the upper levels individuals have to step over persons seated above the entrance to the facility.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was the perfect place to hold something as large and busy as a state dance competition. It was roomy, organized, and very beautiful.
For those interested, it is a wonderful place for the organizers of the national dance competitions. Jenny Lespi Dream Makers Dance.