“Good beer!”

Ranked #23 of 464 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: American
“Good beer!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My biggest complaint was this place it pretty loud. I really loved the shrimp and grits. I am from the Midwest and we don't have that, but I had a lot on my trip and enjoyed this version the most. Wings and beer are good also. Not a lot of parking either. Would go back again though.

Navarre, Florida
“Great casual atmosphere with tasty food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Live band, good crowd and tasty food led to a very enjoyable evening. Service could have been better for our large group, but he tried. Portions were good and selections was excellent. I'm not a beer girl so I can't speak to the choices but they looked good. All in all a good place to hang.

Visited July 2014
“Should of started the night here”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting family in the Montgomery area. And they decided to take us to the Ally area downtown. We ate at some Asian restaurant early, that was so so. Then did the whole pub crawl thing. Ending the night early at this place. Why couldn't we have started here? Was the perfect environment for social interaction and a few craft beers. We also ordered some appetizers, since the asian food did not hit the spot. Sooo good. Plan to come back here, as soon as I can make it from Texas.

Madison, Georgia
“Not bad”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

There is not a lot of choice in downtown Montgomery as far as restaurants are concerned so the Railyard is a welcome addition. The microbrew selection is extensive but I was a little disappointed with the quality and taste (or lack thereof) of some of their selections. The food was good, the barbecued chicken sandwich and potato soup were excellent but my Cesar Salad was drenched in dressing. No complaints about service or prices, not bad for Montgomery.

Bluemont, VA
“Very good Restaurant”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stopped in for lunch on Saturday the 5th at 12:30 and the place was not very busy. The good was great, I had the shrimp po'boy and grits. The place filled up a bit more by the time we left at about 2:00. We were there to meet a friend and the staff let us just hang out and talk long after we were done eating. A friendly place we will return to.