“Good Beer and Food”

Cuisines: American
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Beer and Food”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Awesome beer house and great food. Portions were very good sized for such a venue. Beer was cold and food was hot. Great service before, during and after eating. Brew master showed us the tanks and explained how the process works. Real nice set up. Located in the revitalized part of downtown Montgomery, so there’s no need to go armed to the teeth…

• Visited March 2014

“Very Good!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Been there a couple of times in the past few months. Really good burgers! Good local brew. But the best thing about Railyard is their pimento cheese. Whether it's plain or on french fries, it's flat out amazing!

Alabama
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on our way out of town. I had the Mema Burger with onion rings and my wife had soup and salad. My burger was awesome and the onion rings were also great. I also had one of the beers they brew there, the Red Ale. Great beer and delicious food. Very cool atmosphere as well. We will definitely recommend this place to our friends.

Houston, Texas
“Lunch & Dinner @ Railyard - good and fun”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent salads, good burgers and other sandwiches. I love that they have live music at lunch on Fridays. Such a bonus. We eat here regularly both for lunch and dinner and are never disappointed. Service is slow but no other complaints.

• Visited February 2014
Maine
“Fun and Good”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Servers here made for a fun dinner. Food was good, Beer was better. We had everything at our table. Onion Rings are yummy. I like that they offer a grilled chicken plate on their kids menu, something not so fattening for the little ones.

Visited February 2014